AMERICA – On the feast of our Lady of Guadalupe, CELAM renews its website
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - Today, December 12, on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Latin American Episcopal Council (CELAM), has launched a totally new version of its website and information service "NOTICELAM".
CELAM’s new website is a digital platform that also includes several portals, considered a "balcony" from which to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel and news in general: news of Latin America and the Caribbean, reports, announcements concerning the various departments and operational centers of CELAM, working groups to live the commitment of the Bishops and faithful of the continent.
Thanks to the different portals, one can follow the initiatives of the Churches of the continent, at a local and regional level, committed to fulfilling the teaching of Aparecida. With its 22 Episcopal Conferences of Latin America and the Caribbean, together with the Department of Communication of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and together with agencies of ecclesial information, CELAM wants to offer a renewed servive worldwide through the internet. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/12/2013)
AMERICA – ON THE FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, CELAM RENEWS ITS WEBSITE
- 2015-04-16 - Bishops Emeritus continue to give their contribution
- 2015-04-16 - Almost 4 million children in Latin America do not have access to primary school
- 2015-03-17 - Human rights and extractive industries in Latin America: the position of the Church
- 2015-03-06 - Pan-Amazon Ecclesial Network: For Mgr. Barreto the life of 30 million people is at stake
- 2015-01-15 - New web portal of CELAM, to reach the "suburbs" of the continent
- 2015-01-02 - Drastic increase of children who try to escape from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador
- 2014-12-11 - The new land of the "landless", a living and current history
- 2013-12-12 - AMERICA – On the feast of our Lady of Guadalupe, CELAM renews its website
- 2013-11-07 - The Meeting of Guadalupe closes the Year of Faith in the continent
- 2013-09-30 - New portal at the service of migrants: an American initiative