AMERICA – On the feast of our Lady of Guadalupe, CELAM renews its website
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - Today, December 12, on the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Latin American Episcopal Council (CELAM), has launched a totally new version of its website and information service "NOTICELAM".
CELAM’s new website is a digital platform that also includes several portals, considered a "balcony" from which to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel and news in general: news of Latin America and the Caribbean, reports, announcements concerning the various departments and operational centers of CELAM, working groups to live the commitment of the Bishops and faithful of the continent.
Thanks to the different portals, one can follow the initiatives of the Churches of the continent, at a local and regional level, committed to fulfilling the teaching of Aparecida. With its 22 Episcopal Conferences of Latin America and the Caribbean, together with the Department of Communication of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and together with agencies of ecclesial information, CELAM wants to offer a renewed servive worldwide through the internet. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/12/2013)
AMERICA – ON THE FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, CELAM RENEWS ITS WEBSITE
- 2014-12-11 - The new land of the "landless", a living and current history
- 2013-12-12 - AMERICA – On the feast of our Lady of Guadalupe, CELAM renews its website
- 2013-11-07 - The Meeting of Guadalupe closes the Year of Faith in the continent
- 2013-09-30 - New portal at the service of migrants: an American initiative
- 2013-09-05 - "The serious threat to peace in Syria cannot leave anyone indifferent": peace initiatives in Latin America
- 2013-08-09 - Today International Day of the world’s Indigenous Peoples is celebrated
- 2013-05-23 - "A Continental Mission in solidarity with those who suffer", CELAM follows Pope Francis
- 2013-02-27 - It is urgent to eradicate the phenomenon of children employed in domestic work
- 2013-02-14 - The radio as a tool for evangelization
- 2012-11-29 - Poverty declines in Latin America, but 66 million people live in extreme poverty