AMERICA/COLOMBIA - 14 million poor people across the Country
Cali (Agenzia Fides) – About 32.2% of the total population of the Country lives in conditions of extreme poverty. From the data collected from July 2012 to June 2013 by the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE) what emerged was that in Colombia, about 47 million inhabitants, 14 million and 600 thousand are poor and among them more than 4 million live in conditions of extreme poverty. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 03/10/2013)
- 2015-03-04 - Meeting of Bishops Emeritus
- 2015-03-02 - Testimony of Mgr. Vidal: "Promises arrive in Cúcuta, never decisions"
- 2015-02-21 - Lent: multimedia “On the way to Easter”
- 2015-02-10 - The proposal of the FARC divides public opinion
- 2015-01-29 - Nearly 50 000 children victims of homicide because of armed conflict
- 2015-01-26 - We need leaders who are committed and not "deaf and dumb authorities" says Mgr. Epalza
- 2014-12-22 - Even from pain comes the hope of peace, the process continues
- 2014-12-18 - For Mgr. Falla Robles: "The unilateral cease-fire should take place without any conditions"
- 2014-12-13 - SOS of the Bishop on the proliferation of dengue fever
- 2014-12-05 - Peace talks resume December 10