VATICAN - Declaration of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - In a statement issued yesterday, the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue has asked for a clear and courageous sentence on behalf of religious leaders, especially Muslims, and all people of good will, of the crimes committed in Iraq by jihadists of the Islamic State against Christians, Yazidis and other religious minorities.
The Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue, an organ of the Roman Curia, has the purpose of promoting interreligious dialogue, in adherence to the spirit of the II Vatican Council.
Fides proposes the full text of the statement: (CE) (Agenzia Fides 13/08/2014)
- 2015-02-10 - VATICAN – World Day of the Sick: the Church runs 115 352 health care and social assistance institutes in the world
- 2015-02-04 - On February 8: "Shine a light against human trafficking"
- 2015-01-26 - Cardinal Filoni celebrates the 50th anniversary of the diocese of Xuan Loc, "may families and parishes become God’s families"
- 2015-01-23 - Cardinal Filoni at the Shrine of La Vang entrusts the work of evangelization to the Virgin
- 2015-01-22 - Solidarity of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to the Church of Niger
- 2015-01-20 - Church of Vietnam: "path of conversion and to a strong commitment to evangelization"
- 2015-01-20 - Cardinal. Filoni in Vietnam: "a living Church," distinguished from "the steadfast Faith of the Vietnamese faithful"
- 2015-01-19 - Cardinal Filoni, Prefect of the Congregation, on a pastoral visit in Vietnam
- 2015-01-14 - Saint Joseph Vaz, an example of missionary zeal
- 2015-01-07 - Pope Francis on the Day of Missionary Childhood: "Children announcers of the Gospel"