EUROPE/POLAND - A school of missionary animation
Warsaw (Agenzia Fides) - The School of Missionary Animators, organized by the Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) in Poland, which began at the Missionary Formation Center in Warsaw on June 30, ends today, July 5.
According to information sent to Fides Agency, this year there were 46 participants (3 nuns, 23 seminarians, 20 lay people) from different Polish dioceses. During this week they had the opportunity to learn more about the PMS, listen to the testimonies of people engaged in missionary service (missionaries and animators), to acquire the basics regarding the theology of mission, the missionary spirituality and missionary cooperation, as well as deepening the practical skills necessary for animation work. The celebration of the Eucharist, adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and the rosary were the focus of each day: the participants prayed for the local Churches of every continent. The missionary themes were illustrated through presentations, lectures, workshops, films and meetings. The School of Missionary Animators has been gathering people from all over Poland for 17 years in order to prepare them for the commitment of missionary animation. (SL) (Agenzia Fides 05/07/2014)
- 2015-06-18 - IV National Missionary Congress: "The joy of the Gospel, the source of missionary zeal"
- 2015-06-12 - Cardinal Filoni: "Today the Church in Poland needs to continue on the missionary path"
- 2015-02-17 - EUROPE/POLAND – National Mission Congress: missionary cooperation and conversion
- 2014-12-11 - Mary, model of missionary commitment for all believers
- 2014-07-05 - A school of missionary animation
- 2013-12-10 - Support vocations in mission countries: prayer vigil and missiological session
- 2013-09-24 - A family of people to help future priests and consecrated persons in mission countries
- 2013-01-22 - A missionary priest of Czestochowa sent to Kazakhstan
- 2012-12-06 - Prayer Vigil in Jasna Gora for the evangelization of the world
- 2012-11-30 - "With joy we announce faith to the whole world": pilgrimage and missiological session in Jasna Gora