AMERICA/MEXICO - Formation and spirituality for a missionary Church, engaged in society
Mexico City (Agenzia Fides) - Formation and spirituality are the basis of the missionary commitment and the presence of Christians in the world: is what emerges from the XXXVII Course of "Cardinal Rossi" Latin American Missionary Animation and Spirituality (CLAEM 2014) which takes place from 29 June to 26 July at the offices of the Pontifical Mission Society of Mexico. The course has the slogan "Missionary disciples, followers of Jesus Christ for the salvation of the whole world".
CLAEM 2014 reflects on the missionary spirituality and seeks in particular to deepen it an "agent of mission" point of view, in order to provide appropriate tools to missionaries, religious and laity, according to the current needs of the Church and society. 84 participants from different countries, such as El Salvador, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Mexico have enrolled. The program presents expert speakers in the missionary spirituality. The course has the approval of the Pontifical Urbananiana University in Rome and at the end of the third level, a diploma will be given to those who have attended. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 03/07/2014)
- 2015-05-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Mgr. Moreno Barron’s appeal: Go and vote, do not sell your vote
- 2015-05-19 - Six million Mexican children do not go to school because of discrimination
- 2015-05-13 - Tarahumara children sleep in schools so they are not forced to walk five hours
- 2015-05-13 - AMERICA/MEXICO – When will violence be stopped?
- 2015-05-11 - Mgr. Armendáriz to candidates: "We want proposals rather than promises"
- 2015-05-06 - The monumental image of the "Cristo de las Noas" will be donated to the diocese of Torreon
- 2015-04-30 - Toys, sweets, clothes, shoes: collection in favor of the more vulnerable indigenous children
- 2015-04-27 - Cardinal Robles: "There is corruption, mistrust, culture of violence, but we must propose a Church that goes forth"
- 2015-04-21 - Consecration of the Bishop of Orizaba: active participation of the indigenous community in Náhuatl language
- 2015-04-20 - Every day two thousand weapons smuggled into Mexico from the United States