AMERICA/MEXICO - Formation and spirituality for a missionary Church, engaged in society
Mexico City (Agenzia Fides) - Formation and spirituality are the basis of the missionary commitment and the presence of Christians in the world: is what emerges from the XXXVII Course of "Cardinal Rossi" Latin American Missionary Animation and Spirituality (CLAEM 2014) which takes place from 29 June to 26 July at the offices of the Pontifical Mission Society of Mexico. The course has the slogan "Missionary disciples, followers of Jesus Christ for the salvation of the whole world".
CLAEM 2014 reflects on the missionary spirituality and seeks in particular to deepen it an "agent of mission" point of view, in order to provide appropriate tools to missionaries, religious and laity, according to the current needs of the Church and society. 84 participants from different countries, such as El Salvador, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Mexico have enrolled. The program presents expert speakers in the missionary spirituality. The course has the approval of the Pontifical Urbananiana University in Rome and at the end of the third level, a diploma will be given to those who have attended. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 03/07/2014)
- 2015-07-27 - Mariachi Zombie: amusing animated television series discredits bad zombie myth
- 2015-07-22 - Truth, justice, forgiveness and reconciliation: the pillars of peace promoted by the Church
- 2015-07-20 - Young Chiapas form an orchestra with pre-Hispanic instruments
- 2015-07-14 - Bishops on the escape of El Chapo, "we are not naive, we must eradicate corruption"
- 2015-07-13 - "Corruption spreads when transparency remains only good intentions": the Catholic voice before the scandals
- 2015-07-02 - A recreational project for indigenous children of different ethnicities
- 2015-07-02 - Widespread violence does not spare even three elderly nuns
- 2015-06-25 - Periodic monitoring of the situation of migrants, joint efforts of government and Church
- 2015-06-15 - Bishop of Mazatlan’s appeal after the violence perpetrated during the weekend
- 2015-06-13 - A card to distinguish true priests from false priests