AMERICA/MEXICO - Formation and spirituality for a missionary Church, engaged in society
Mexico City (Agenzia Fides) - Formation and spirituality are the basis of the missionary commitment and the presence of Christians in the world: is what emerges from the XXXVII Course of "Cardinal Rossi" Latin American Missionary Animation and Spirituality (CLAEM 2014) which takes place from 29 June to 26 July at the offices of the Pontifical Mission Society of Mexico. The course has the slogan "Missionary disciples, followers of Jesus Christ for the salvation of the whole world".
CLAEM 2014 reflects on the missionary spirituality and seeks in particular to deepen it an "agent of mission" point of view, in order to provide appropriate tools to missionaries, religious and laity, according to the current needs of the Church and society. 84 participants from different countries, such as El Salvador, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Mexico have enrolled. The program presents expert speakers in the missionary spirituality. The course has the approval of the Pontifical Urbananiana University in Rome and at the end of the third level, a diploma will be given to those who have attended. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 03/07/2014)
- 2015-11-18 - AMERICA/MEXICO – The missing priest's body found, he had been set on fire
- 2015-11-17 - Parish priest in Cook has been missing for days
- 2015-11-16 - The child martyrs of Tlaxcala: martyrs of all Latin America
- 2015-11-12 - Minors not allowed to work in the sugarcane fields
- 2015-11-10 - A battlefield where migrants suffer, are attacked, die
- 2015-11-06 - Mgr. Arizmendi inaugurates a house of the migrant in Tuxtla Gutierrez
- 2015-11-05 - Bishops' appeal for peace: "Dialogue with everyone, even with organized crime"
- 2015-11-03 - For the first time in Mexican history a Pope's encyclical will be presented in the Senate
- 2015-10-27 - “Drugs are drugs even when sold as medicines”: the Catholic stance
- 2015-10-27 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Children in mining areas risk lead poisoning