VATICAN - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) – At the end of the Angelus, on Sunday, January 26, the Holy Father sends greetings to the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year. Pope Francis noted: "In the coming days, millions of people who live in the Far East or who are scattered in various parts of the world, among them Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese, celebrate the Lunar New Year. I wish all of them a life full of joy and hope. May the irrepressible yearning for fraternity, which dwells in their hearts, find in the intimacy of the family a privileged place to be discovered, educated and realized. This will be a valuable contribution to the building of a more humane world, where peace reigns". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 27/01/2014)
- 2014-09-22 - Bishops, called to give "a genuine missionary impulse" to their diocesan communities
- 2014-09-13 - "Strong families are our best defense against poverty": meeting on the role of the family in the global economic crisis
- 2014-08-19 - Cardinal Filoni thanks the Pope for his prayers
- 2014-08-18 - Press release of the Patriarchate of Babylon of the Chaldeans
- 2014-08-13 - Declaration of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue
- 2014-08-12 - Cardinal Fernando Filoni leaves today for Iraq.
- 2014-08-11 - Pope Francis meets with Cardinal Fernando Filoni, his Envoy in Iraq
- 2014-07-14 - VATICAN – Pope makes heartfelt appeal "to continue to pray for peace in the Holy Land"
- 2014-06-14 - Message of His Holiness Francis for the World Mission Day 2014
- 2014-06-09 - Without the Holy Spirit there is no mission, there is no evangelization