VATICAN - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) – At the end of the Angelus, on Sunday, January 26, the Holy Father sends greetings to the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year. Pope Francis noted: "In the coming days, millions of people who live in the Far East or who are scattered in various parts of the world, among them Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese, celebrate the Lunar New Year. I wish all of them a life full of joy and hope. May the irrepressible yearning for fraternity, which dwells in their hearts, find in the intimacy of the family a privileged place to be discovered, educated and realized. This will be a valuable contribution to the building of a more humane world, where peace reigns". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 27/01/2014)
- 2014-12-03 - VATICAN – Religious leaders resolve “to work for the freedom of all those who are enslaved and trafficked”
- 2014-11-26 - The First International Day of Prayer and Awareness against Human Trafficking
- 2014-11-24 - Pope Francis: may the Lord grant a new missionary drive to the Church in India
- 2014-10-30 - Pope's appeal: take all necessary measures to eradicate the Ebola virus
- 2014-10-25 - WORLD MISSION DAY - CATHOLIC CHURCH STATISTICS 2014
- 2014-10-20 - Pope Paul VI, "a staunch supporter of the mission ad gentes"
- 2014-10-18 - VATICAN – Blessed Pope Paul VI: "The love for Missions is love for the Church, love for Christ!"
- 2014-10-13 - The memory of the missionaries, their examples, attract and inspire us to imitate their faith
- 2014-10-07 - First ever global campaign by the 160 Caritas national organisations: ending world hunger is their priority
- 2014-10-01 - The feast of St. Therese of Lisieux, Patroness of the Missions, opens the Mission Month