VATICAN - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) – At the end of the Angelus, on Sunday, January 26, the Holy Father sends greetings to the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year. Pope Francis noted: "In the coming days, millions of people who live in the Far East or who are scattered in various parts of the world, among them Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese, celebrate the Lunar New Year. I wish all of them a life full of joy and hope. May the irrepressible yearning for fraternity, which dwells in their hearts, find in the intimacy of the family a privileged place to be discovered, educated and realized. This will be a valuable contribution to the building of a more humane world, where peace reigns". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 27/01/2014)
- 2015-05-25 - The Pope's Message for World Mission Day 2015
- 2015-05-21 - The Pope recalls the Day of Prayer for the Church in China on May 24
- 2015-05-18 - Archbishop Romero will be the patron of Caritas Internationalis
- 2015-05-04 - Cardinal Filoni ordains 14 deacons from Africa and Asia: "you must have a missionary heart"
- 2015-04-29 - For a "Christian commitment" in the fight against human trafficking
- 2015-04-13 - Jubilee of Mercy: "This is a time for the Church to rediscover the meaning of the mission entrusted to her by the Lord"
- 2015-04-09 - Cardinal Filoni: Iraqi families all expect to be able to return to their homes, and we are ready to help them start over
- 2015-04-08 - Easter 2015: "Our brothers and sisters are persecuted, exiled, killed and beheaded simply because they are Christians, they are our martyrs of today"
- 2015-03-30 - The Pope: "We think of our brothers and sisters who are persecuted because they are Christians, the martyrs of our own time"
- 2015-03-27 - Cardinal Filoni returns to Iraq to express the closeness and affection of the Pope to displaced families