AMERICA/BOLIVIA - The Andean Countries together for the XIII Regional Meeting of the Youth Ministry
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) – From January 22 to January 26, the XIII Regional Meeting of the Andean Youth Ministry will be held in Cochabamba (Bolivia). According to the note sent to Fides Agency, the aim is to reflect on the work that has been done.
The event is coordinated by the Youth Ministry of Colombia, led by the Regional Director Fr. Roberto Arenas.
Youth ministry delegates from Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia will participate. The meeting will be held at the Youth Ministry Retreat House, located in the municipality of Vinto, in Cochabamba. Fr. Arenas, director of the Colombian Episcopal Commission for the Laity stressed the importance of this meeting because an assessment of the people, movements and orientations that have marked and can shape the future of this ministry will be made. The meeting will see the participation of the Bishop of Ciudad Guyana, His Exc. Mgr. Mariano José Parra Sandoval, responsible of the Youth Section of the Latin American Episcopal Council - LAMEC. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 22/01/2014)
- 2015-11-20 - The Church strongly rejects the use of the image of the Pope for political activities
- 2015-11-13 - The Episcopal Conference: "We need and want a change"
- 2015-11-07 - The Pontifical Mission Societies in Bolivia towards the American Missionary Congress
- 2015-11-06 - 100th Assembly of the Episcopal Conference: V American Missionary Congress (CAM 5) is among the topics to be discussed
- 2015-10-15 - The Maryknoll Mission Center has been offering missionaries a valuable service for half a century
- 2015-10-12 - The Pope's message at the forum on climate: "Follow a fair and integral ecology"
- 2015-10-09 - Nuncio Diquattro representative of the Holy See at the World Conference on Climate Change
- 2015-09-17 - Intervention of Mgr. Scarpellini on the candidacy of Morales: "Alternation is an expression of democracy"
- 2015-08-19 - Heavy rains leave more than a thousand of families homeless
- 2015-08-17 - Prison conditions improve thanks to mediation by Pope Francis