AMERICA/BOLIVIA - The Andean Countries together for the XIII Regional Meeting of the Youth Ministry
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) – From January 22 to January 26, the XIII Regional Meeting of the Andean Youth Ministry will be held in Cochabamba (Bolivia). According to the note sent to Fides Agency, the aim is to reflect on the work that has been done.
The event is coordinated by the Youth Ministry of Colombia, led by the Regional Director Fr. Roberto Arenas.
Youth ministry delegates from Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia will participate. The meeting will be held at the Youth Ministry Retreat House, located in the municipality of Vinto, in Cochabamba. Fr. Arenas, director of the Colombian Episcopal Commission for the Laity stressed the importance of this meeting because an assessment of the people, movements and orientations that have marked and can shape the future of this ministry will be made. The meeting will see the participation of the Bishop of Ciudad Guyana, His Exc. Mgr. Mariano José Parra Sandoval, responsible of the Youth Section of the Latin American Episcopal Council - LAMEC. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 22/01/2014)
- 2015-05-05 - Adoption campaign for children with disabilities
- 2015-04-30 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Linguistic Missionary Formation: a thorough preparation for the mission
- 2015-04-29 - The Church is also growing in the use of the media: new website of the Archdiocese of La Paz
- 2015-04-20 - New date for the V Eucharistic Congress: September 16 to 20
- 2015-04-17 - "Bolivia is not out of the global crisis"; Bishops fear repercussions on the poor and excluded
- 2015-04-14 - Representatives of the Commission for the inter-institutional relations of CAM 5 elected
- 2015-04-01 - Morales's party wins, but loses much political ground
- 2015-03-30 - Minors remain a forgotten Sector of the population
- 2015-03-26 - More than 6 million to vote: the Bishops call for free and fair elections
- 2015-03-25 - "Bolivia Misionera", a new website committed to formation and permanent Mission