VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - A few days ago some national newspapers published the news that Mr Paolo Oliverio, "the accountant arrested on charges of manipulating the internal appointments and business dealings of the Camillian religious order, was also managing the property of the Congregation for the Evangelization of peoples".
The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples denies that Mr. Oliverio has ever "taken care" of the property of the Dicastery, has never met him or had any form of collaboration. Therefore, these allegations are baseless. (Agenzia Fides 15/01/2014)
- 2014-04-11 - Message of condolence from the Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, Cardinal Filoni, for the death of Cardinal Emmanuel III Delly
- 2014-04-10 - Cardinal Filoni closes the conference "Listening to America": "We have become a Church that listens, a Church that travels with God's people who live in America"
- 2014-03-25 - Cardinal Filoni at the Patronal Feast of Urbaniana University: "Euntes docete leave, go and teach"
- 2014-03-25 - Urbaniana University, a laboratory of interculturalism at the service of the Gospel
- 2014-03-20 - " With the mission in the heart": Cardinal Tomko’s 90th Birthday, for 16 years at Propaganda Fide
- 2014-02-28 - The blood of martyrs “scarlet thread” linking Latin America and the Middle East
- 2014-02-13 - Another priest among the pastoral workers killed in 2013
- 2014-02-13 - Cardinal Filoni : "It is wise and healthy to go to Christ’s school, be once again young pupils and listen to the Master"
- 2014-01-27 - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
- 2014-01-20 - Migrants, "close to the heart of the Church"