VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - A few days ago some national newspapers published the news that Mr Paolo Oliverio, "the accountant arrested on charges of manipulating the internal appointments and business dealings of the Camillian religious order, was also managing the property of the Congregation for the Evangelization of peoples".
The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples denies that Mr. Oliverio has ever "taken care" of the property of the Dicastery, has never met him or had any form of collaboration. Therefore, these allegations are baseless. (Agenzia Fides 15/01/2014)
- 2014-12-03 - VATICAN – Religious leaders resolve “to work for the freedom of all those who are enslaved and trafficked”
- 2014-11-26 - The First International Day of Prayer and Awareness against Human Trafficking
- 2014-11-24 - Pope Francis: may the Lord grant a new missionary drive to the Church in India
- 2014-10-30 - Pope's appeal: take all necessary measures to eradicate the Ebola virus
- 2014-10-25 - WORLD MISSION DAY - CATHOLIC CHURCH STATISTICS 2014
- 2014-10-20 - Pope Paul VI, "a staunch supporter of the mission ad gentes"
- 2014-10-18 - VATICAN – Blessed Pope Paul VI: "The love for Missions is love for the Church, love for Christ!"
- 2014-10-13 - The memory of the missionaries, their examples, attract and inspire us to imitate their faith
- 2014-10-07 - First ever global campaign by the 160 Caritas national organisations: ending world hunger is their priority
- 2014-10-01 - The feast of St. Therese of Lisieux, Patroness of the Missions, opens the Mission Month