VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - A few days ago some national newspapers published the news that Mr Paolo Oliverio, "the accountant arrested on charges of manipulating the internal appointments and business dealings of the Camillian religious order, was also managing the property of the Congregation for the Evangelization of peoples".
The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples denies that Mr. Oliverio has ever "taken care" of the property of the Dicastery, has never met him or had any form of collaboration. Therefore, these allegations are baseless. (Agenzia Fides 15/01/2014)
- 2014-02-28 VATICAN - The blood of martyrs “scarlet thread” linking Latin America and the Middle East
- 2014-02-13 VATICAN - Another priest among the pastoral workers killed in 2013
- 2014-02-13 VATICAN CITY - Cardinal Filoni : "It is wise and healthy to go to Christ’s school, be once again young pupils and listen to the Master"
- 2014-01-27 VATICAN - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
- 2014-01-20 VATICAN - Migrants, "close to the heart of the Church"
- 2014-01-15 VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
- 2014-01-13 VATICAN - Pope announces the appointment of New Cardinals, 4 are from the territories of Propaganda Fide
- 2014-01-07 VATICAN - During the Angelus Pope Francis recalls Childhood Mission Day
- 2014-01-03 VATICAN - PASTORAL CARE WORKERS KILLED IN 2013
- 2013-12-04 VATICAN - Cardinal Filoni in Guadeloupe: "the time has come for this local Church to reawaken the enthusiasm for evangelization"