VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - A few days ago some national newspapers published the news that Mr Paolo Oliverio, "the accountant arrested on charges of manipulating the internal appointments and business dealings of the Camillian religious order, was also managing the property of the Congregation for the Evangelization of peoples".
The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples denies that Mr. Oliverio has ever "taken care" of the property of the Dicastery, has never met him or had any form of collaboration. Therefore, these allegations are baseless. (Agenzia Fides 15/01/2014)
- 2015-06-30 - VATICAN – Ceremonial gift of the pallium to 46 Metropolitan Archbishops, 13 belong to the territories of Propaganda Fide
- 2015-06-17 - VATICAN – The Pope: "the international community should act in a fitting and effective way to prevent the causes of forced migration"
- 2015-06-05 - Pope Francis to the PMS: "missionary activity is still the greatest challenge for the Church"
- 2015-05-28 - General Assembly of the Pontifical Mission Societies: "How to support the universal mission today and tomorrow"
- 2015-05-25 - The Pope's Message for World Mission Day 2015
- 2015-05-21 - The Pope recalls the Day of Prayer for the Church in China on May 24
- 2015-05-18 - Archbishop Romero will be the patron of Caritas Internationalis
- 2015-05-04 - Cardinal Filoni ordains 14 deacons from Africa and Asia: "you must have a missionary heart"
- 2015-04-29 - For a "Christian commitment" in the fight against human trafficking
- 2015-04-13 - Jubilee of Mercy: "This is a time for the Church to rediscover the meaning of the mission entrusted to her by the Lord"