VATICAN - Communiqué of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - A few days ago some national newspapers published the news that Mr Paolo Oliverio, "the accountant arrested on charges of manipulating the internal appointments and business dealings of the Camillian religious order, was also managing the property of the Congregation for the Evangelization of peoples".
The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples denies that Mr. Oliverio has ever "taken care" of the property of the Dicastery, has never met him or had any form of collaboration. Therefore, these allegations are baseless. (Agenzia Fides 15/01/2014)
- 2014-08-19 - Cardinal Filoni thanks the Pope for his prayers
- 2014-08-18 - Press release of the Patriarchate of Babylon of the Chaldeans
- 2014-08-13 - Declaration of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue
- 2014-08-12 - Cardinal Fernando Filoni leaves today for Iraq.
- 2014-08-11 - Pope Francis meets with Cardinal Fernando Filoni, his Envoy in Iraq
- 2014-07-14 - VATICAN – Pope makes heartfelt appeal "to continue to pray for peace in the Holy Land"
- 2014-06-14 - Message of His Holiness Francis for the World Mission Day 2014
- 2014-06-09 - Without the Holy Spirit there is no mission, there is no evangelization
- 2014-06-02 - Death of Cardinal Lourdusamy, he was Secretary of Propaganda Fide and President of the PMS
- 2014-06-02 - Cardinal Filoni to the seminarians in Otélé : "without the logic of holiness, the priestly ministry would simply be a social function"