VATICAN - During the Angelus Pope Francis recalls Childhood Mission Day
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - After praying the Angelus with the faithful gathered in St. Peter's Square, on Monday, January 6, the feast of the Epiphany, the Holy Father said: "the Pontifical Mission Society of the Holy Childhood marks its mission day on Epiphany. Many children carry out works of solidarity among their peers in their parishes, thus widening the horizons of their brotherhood. Dear children, with your prayers and commitment you collaborate in the mission of the Church. Thank you for this and I give you my blessing". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 07/01/2014)
- 2014-04-11 - Message of condolence from the Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, Cardinal Filoni, for the death of Cardinal Emmanuel III Delly
- 2014-04-10 - Cardinal Filoni closes the conference "Listening to America": "We have become a Church that listens, a Church that travels with God's people who live in America"
- 2014-03-25 - Cardinal Filoni at the Patronal Feast of Urbaniana University: "Euntes docete leave, go and teach"
- 2014-03-25 - Urbaniana University, a laboratory of interculturalism at the service of the Gospel
- 2014-03-20 - " With the mission in the heart": Cardinal Tomko’s 90th Birthday, for 16 years at Propaganda Fide
- 2014-02-28 - The blood of martyrs “scarlet thread” linking Latin America and the Middle East
- 2014-02-13 - Another priest among the pastoral workers killed in 2013
- 2014-02-13 - Cardinal Filoni : "It is wise and healthy to go to Christ’s school, be once again young pupils and listen to the Master"
- 2014-01-27 - The pope: "Joy and Hope" for the people who celebrate the Lunar New Year
- 2014-01-20 - Migrants, "close to the heart of the Church"