VATICAN - During the Angelus Pope Francis recalls Childhood Mission Day
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - After praying the Angelus with the faithful gathered in St. Peter's Square, on Monday, January 6, the feast of the Epiphany, the Holy Father said: "the Pontifical Mission Society of the Holy Childhood marks its mission day on Epiphany. Many children carry out works of solidarity among their peers in their parishes, thus widening the horizons of their brotherhood. Dear children, with your prayers and commitment you collaborate in the mission of the Church. Thank you for this and I give you my blessing". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 07/01/2014)
- 2014-10-25 - WORLD MISSION DAY - CATHOLIC CHURCH STATISTICS 2014
- 2014-10-20 - Pope Paul VI, "a staunch supporter of the mission ad gentes"
- 2014-10-18 - VATICAN – Blessed Pope Paul VI: "The love for Missions is love for the Church, love for Christ!"
- 2014-10-13 - The memory of the missionaries, their examples, attract and inspire us to imitate their faith
- 2014-10-07 - First ever global campaign by the 160 Caritas national organisations: ending world hunger is their priority
- 2014-10-01 - The feast of St. Therese of Lisieux, Patroness of the Missions, opens the Mission Month
- 2014-09-24 - Pope's appeal to the countries of Africa affected by the ebola virus
- 2014-09-22 - Bishops, called to give "a genuine missionary impulse" to their diocesan communities
- 2014-09-13 - "Strong families are our best defense against poverty": meeting on the role of the family in the global economic crisis
- 2014-08-19 - Cardinal Filoni thanks the Pope for his prayers