VATICAN - During the Angelus Pope Francis recalls Childhood Mission Day
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - After praying the Angelus with the faithful gathered in St. Peter's Square, on Monday, January 6, the feast of the Epiphany, the Holy Father said: "the Pontifical Mission Society of the Holy Childhood marks its mission day on Epiphany. Many children carry out works of solidarity among their peers in their parishes, thus widening the horizons of their brotherhood. Dear children, with your prayers and commitment you collaborate in the mission of the Church. Thank you for this and I give you my blessing". (SL) (Agenzia Fides 07/01/2014)
- 2015-05-28 - General Assembly of the Pontifical Mission Societies: "How to support the universal mission today and tomorrow"
- 2015-05-25 - The Pope's Message for World Mission Day 2015
- 2015-05-21 - The Pope recalls the Day of Prayer for the Church in China on May 24
- 2015-05-18 - Archbishop Romero will be the patron of Caritas Internationalis
- 2015-05-04 - Cardinal Filoni ordains 14 deacons from Africa and Asia: "you must have a missionary heart"
- 2015-04-29 - For a "Christian commitment" in the fight against human trafficking
- 2015-04-13 - Jubilee of Mercy: "This is a time for the Church to rediscover the meaning of the mission entrusted to her by the Lord"
- 2015-04-09 - Cardinal Filoni: Iraqi families all expect to be able to return to their homes, and we are ready to help them start over
- 2015-04-08 - Easter 2015: "Our brothers and sisters are persecuted, exiled, killed and beheaded simply because they are Christians, they are our martyrs of today"
- 2015-03-30 - The Pope: "We think of our brothers and sisters who are persecuted because they are Christians, the martyrs of our own time"