AMERICA/MEXICO - Children march against dengue
Ticul ( Agenzia Fides) - The pupils of an elementary school in Cuauhtémoc, one of the 16 delegations of the Mexican Federal District, took part in the demonstration for the prevention of dengue recently promoted in the city center. The aim of the organizers is to invite people to participate in this health campaign. Pupils, teachers and mothers, all together for the promotion of Integral Strategy for the Promotion of Health against Dengue that in this region of the State has already made many victims, although this has not been confirmed by authorities. Four key initiatives have been proposed: "wash, cover, throw away and empty out". Several cases of dengue have been confirmed in the region. The municipalities of Peto and Tekax are those where there is the greatest number of cases of hemorrhagic type. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 09/09/2013)
- 2014-10-15 - "Never accept violence as a solution", warns Mgr. Lona Reyes who proposes a prayer campaign
- 2014-10-14 - Bishops on the Iguala case: "clarify what happened, the truth is the path to justice"
- 2014-10-10 - The tragedy of Iguala and its consequences: a letter from the Archbishop of Acapulco
- 2014-10-09 - Corrupt policemen and climate of mistrust, the Bishop of La Paz denounces the silence of the authorities
- 2014-09-29 - Prevention and relief centers: the Church committed against addiction
- 2014-09-24 - Priest found dead in the river Balsas
- 2014-09-18 - XV national meeting of the pastoral care of human mobility: "Listening to the migrant brother is like listening to the voice of Jesus"
- 2014-09-16 - "To be free is to recognise goodness and see that evil enslaves”: Independence Day celebrations
- 2014-09-09 - AMERICA/MEXICO – majority of child workers in Mexico’s south east regions
- 2014-09-08 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Appointment of National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societi