AMERICA/MEXICO - Children march against dengue
Ticul ( Agenzia Fides) - The pupils of an elementary school in Cuauhtémoc, one of the 16 delegations of the Mexican Federal District, took part in the demonstration for the prevention of dengue recently promoted in the city center. The aim of the organizers is to invite people to participate in this health campaign. Pupils, teachers and mothers, all together for the promotion of Integral Strategy for the Promotion of Health against Dengue that in this region of the State has already made many victims, although this has not been confirmed by authorities. Four key initiatives have been proposed: "wash, cover, throw away and empty out". Several cases of dengue have been confirmed in the region. The municipalities of Peto and Tekax are those where there is the greatest number of cases of hemorrhagic type. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 09/09/2013)
- 2014-04-15 - Tension in the area of Veracruz due to the work of the hydroelectric power plant
- 2014-04-09 - Six out of 10 children live in poverty, laws are being studied to respect the rights of children
- 2014-04-04 - All involved in finding different mechanisms to put an end to violence
- 2014-03-31 - Mgr. Calzada Guerrero’s appeal:The killings in Oaxaca are a strong wake-up call
- 2014-03-28 - The Bishops: stop with threats! The problem in the area of Veracruz can be resolved through dialogue
- 2014-03-24 - Mgr. Pierre for the 50th anniversary of the Diocese of Veracruz: "Re-launch evangelization"
- 2014-03-15 - The complaint of a Bishop: "Corruption strangles bean farmers"
- 2014-03-14 - How to respond to the challenges of the American continent
- 2014-03-05 - The phenomenon of adolescent mothers who drop out of school continues to worsen
- 2014-03-04 - Ash Wednesday: 200 priests go to prisons, to bring hope and encouragement