AMERICA/MEXICO - Children march against dengue
Ticul ( Agenzia Fides) - The pupils of an elementary school in Cuauhtémoc, one of the 16 delegations of the Mexican Federal District, took part in the demonstration for the prevention of dengue recently promoted in the city center. The aim of the organizers is to invite people to participate in this health campaign. Pupils, teachers and mothers, all together for the promotion of Integral Strategy for the Promotion of Health against Dengue that in this region of the State has already made many victims, although this has not been confirmed by authorities. Four key initiatives have been proposed: "wash, cover, throw away and empty out". Several cases of dengue have been confirmed in the region. The municipalities of Peto and Tekax are those where there is the greatest number of cases of hemorrhagic type. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 09/09/2013)
- 2015-02-27 - The number of child laborers, exploited and often unpaid continues to increase
- 2015-02-27 - 5 months after the death of the students of Ayotzinapa: a calm but critical attitude
- 2015-02-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Nine years of indifference and impunity: the tragedy of Pasta de Conchos mine
- 2015-02-18 - “The poor are the ones who pay the price of corrupt politicians” Bishops denounce
- 2015-02-16 - For 20 years a group of women has offered railway-line assistance to emigrants travelling towards the United States
- 2015-02-12 - The Archdiocese of Acapulco committed to protecting young people from criminal gangs
- 2015-02-10 - Migrants: a phenomenon which is difficult to quantify
- 2015-02-09 - The Bishop of Zacatecas: "People die every day"
- 2015-01-27 - Cardinal Rivera: "To change our society personal conversion is needed"
- 2015-01-27 - Child labor: 2 million and a half working children