AMERICA/MEXICO - Children march against dengue
Ticul ( Agenzia Fides) - The pupils of an elementary school in Cuauhtémoc, one of the 16 delegations of the Mexican Federal District, took part in the demonstration for the prevention of dengue recently promoted in the city center. The aim of the organizers is to invite people to participate in this health campaign. Pupils, teachers and mothers, all together for the promotion of Integral Strategy for the Promotion of Health against Dengue that in this region of the State has already made many victims, although this has not been confirmed by authorities. Four key initiatives have been proposed: "wash, cover, throw away and empty out". Several cases of dengue have been confirmed in the region. The municipalities of Peto and Tekax are those where there is the greatest number of cases of hemorrhagic type. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 09/09/2013)
- 2015-05-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Mgr. Moreno Barron’s appeal: Go and vote, do not sell your vote
- 2015-05-19 - Six million Mexican children do not go to school because of discrimination
- 2015-05-13 - Tarahumara children sleep in schools so they are not forced to walk five hours
- 2015-05-13 - AMERICA/MEXICO – When will violence be stopped?
- 2015-05-11 - Mgr. Armendáriz to candidates: "We want proposals rather than promises"
- 2015-05-06 - The monumental image of the "Cristo de las Noas" will be donated to the diocese of Torreon
- 2015-04-30 - Toys, sweets, clothes, shoes: collection in favor of the more vulnerable indigenous children
- 2015-04-27 - Cardinal Robles: "There is corruption, mistrust, culture of violence, but we must propose a Church that goes forth"
- 2015-04-21 - Consecration of the Bishop of Orizaba: active participation of the indigenous community in Náhuatl language
- 2015-04-20 - Every day two thousand weapons smuggled into Mexico from the United States