AMERICA/MEXICO - Children march against dengue
Ticul ( Agenzia Fides) - The pupils of an elementary school in Cuauhtémoc, one of the 16 delegations of the Mexican Federal District, took part in the demonstration for the prevention of dengue recently promoted in the city center. The aim of the organizers is to invite people to participate in this health campaign. Pupils, teachers and mothers, all together for the promotion of Integral Strategy for the Promotion of Health against Dengue that in this region of the State has already made many victims, although this has not been confirmed by authorities. Four key initiatives have been proposed: "wash, cover, throw away and empty out". Several cases of dengue have been confirmed in the region. The municipalities of Peto and Tekax are those where there is the greatest number of cases of hemorrhagic type. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 09/09/2013)
- 2014-11-15 - A Comboni missionary found dead in a mass grave, among other bodies
- 2014-11-13 - Mexican Bishops: "We do not want more blood, people killed or who disappear ... Enough!"
- 2014-11-11 - Show all the corruption and lies of those who have turned away from God and from the truth
- 2014-11-10 - The Bishops' appeal: "No more corruption and violence! Thorough investigation is needed"
- 2014-11-10 - The poor and the marginalized become producers of their food
- 2014-11-06 - Ecumenical Initiative: 43 hours of fasting and prayer for the 43 students of Ayotzinapa
- 2014-11-03 - The Bishops to the families of the students missing: "Hope pushes to keep fighting"
- 2014-10-30 - The families of the students who disappeared will be received by the President, Pope Francis asks for prayers
- 2014-10-27 - Living Rosary: 30 thousand faithful pray for drug traffickers and organized crime
- 2014-10-24 - Appeal and prayers for the students kidnapped: "Let them come back alive"