ASIA/CHINA - The parish of Ling Shou builds a Center for formation of faith
Shi Jia Zhuang (Agenzia Fides) - A Center for the formation of faith is being built in the parish of Ling Shou, not far from Shi Jia Zhuang, capital of the province of He Bei. According to information collected by Fides Agency, the parish priest, Don Li, pointed out that "it will be not only be at the service of the parish, but it will be a center for formation of faith and evangelization open to the entire area, and also to other districts, with a well organized systematic program, to form a large number of evangelizers. In summary its purpose is to promote evangelization and apply the spirit of the II Vatican Council". To achieve this three-story building, the faithful have become masons, electricians, carpenters ..., they offered bricks and cement, saving about 500,000 yuan (equivalent to 70 thousand euro) on the total expected cost.
The parish of Ling Shuo is a well organized community.
Recently, a library was built with reading rooms "to bring people to faith and to the community, making them participants and protagonists of community life".
Christmas and Easter, and every circumstance are valuable opportunities to strengthen the faith of the faithful. With the start of school holidays, the formation group of boys and girls is carrying out its activities at an intense pace. In previous years, hundreds of young people took part in this initiative, which usually lasts a month, including catechism courses, formation of faith, art and sacred music, in addition to schoolwork. (NZ) (Agenzia Fides 26/07/2013)
- 2014-10-08 - Mgr. Giovanni Chrysostom Lan Shi, an apostle of the youth
- 2014-10-08 - Msg. Giovanni Battista Wang Jin’s particular commitment to priestly vocations
- 2014-09-26 - A hundred days dedicated to the formation of young people in the diocese of Xian Xian
- 2014-09-25 - Born into a family of martyrs, Fr. Bonaventura De Li Chong has died, a witness of the Gospel and the life of charity
- 2014-09-16 - ASIA/CHINA – Death of Archbishop Giuseppe Wu, zealous shepherd dedicated to formation of seminarians and women religious
- 2014-09-16 - “The mission of priests today”: cultural sharing in Taiwan for a group of priests from He Bei
- 2014-09-06 - Celebration of the sacraments and missionary mandate after Summer catechism courses
- 2014-07-23 - Too much time wasted in front of a computer or on cell phones, too little to read the Bible
- 2014-07-16 - Formation, communion and sharing: the Catholic community committed to summer camps for children
- 2014-06-09 - Baptisms and confirmations on the Solemnity of Pentecost, a new impetus to mission