EUROPE/ITALY - "To love sick brothers and sisters with the love of a mother for her sick child", celebrations in honor of St. Camillus de Lellis
Bucchianico (Agenzia Fides) - The 400th Jubilee Year of the death of St. Camillus de Lellis has just been inaugurated. Among the most striking initiatives celebrated on 14 July is that of two daring "pilgrims" who walked from the Hell Valley, just outside of San Giovanni Rotondo, where everything began with the conversion of the Saint on February 2, 1575, in Bucchianico, where he was born on May 25, 1550. We are talking about camillian friar Luca Perletti, already Consultant General and Maurizio Di Labio who was brought up in the District of Farciola, close to the birthplace of the Saint. The two have come to pay their respects to the Saint. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 16/07/2013)
- 2014-03-07 EUROPE/ITALY - A "Missionary Year": 100 years since the arrival of the first Orionini missionaries in Brazil
- 2014-03-05 EUROPE/ITALY - Father Lazzaro, "discreet martyr of charity"
- 2014-02-03 EUROPE/ITALY - Violence and injustice in the testimonies of the Roman missionaries
- 2013-12-17 EUROPE/ITALY - Immigrant minors: the number of young children has increased tenfold, mostly Syrians fleeing
- 2013-12-03 EUROPE/ITALY – Mgr. Melchior de Marion Brésillac, from India to Africa to carry out "nothing but the will of God"
- 2013-11-26 EUROPE/ITALY - Conclusion of the diocesan phase of the beatification process of Luisa Guidotti Mistrali, missionary doctor, killed in Rhodesia
- 2013-11-22 EUROPE/ITALY - "DROP by DROP": to ensure clean water to children in Rwanda
- 2013-11-21 EUROPE/ITALY - In Rome, a prayer vigil for peace in Syria and the release of the hostages
- 2013-11-20 EUROPE/ITALY - International Children’s day and the World Day of Prayer and Action for Children, and Youth in the World
- 2013-11-15 EUROPE/ITALY - Two centuries after the Reconstitution of the Society, the Jesuits look at the universal mission