AMERICA/BRAZIL - RELAMI: Latin American Network of Missiology
Sao Paulo (Agenzia Fides) - A group of theologians, consultants and superiors of the missionary congregations, gathered in São Paulo on May 31 and gave the go-ahead to start off the Latin American Network of Missiologists (RELAMI). According to the note sent to Fides by the PMS in Brazil, RELAMI is a free association of people with the aim of developing academic exchanges, prepare curriculum for the teaching of missiology in seminars, courses and theological schools, deepen the theme of mission giving space to the experiences of its members.
The proposal of the establishment of this Association was one of the demands of the participants at the Second Congress of Missiology in Brazil, at the Mission Cultural Center (JCC) in Brasilia (DF), which was held from 25 February to 1 March. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2014-10-24 - AMERICA/BRAZIL – Bishops’ statement: "No backtrack on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples"
- 2014-09-24 - Missionary Campaign 2014: One cannot combat human trafficking without combatting poverty and inequality
- 2014-09-18 - Elections of October 5: corruption enters the electoral debate
- 2014-09-17 - Join forces for joint action: establishment of the "Red Eclesial Pan-Amazon"
- 2014-09-02 - Bishops’ Conference promotes television debate between candidates for Presidency
- 2014-08-22 - AMERICA/BRAZIL – The "Ecumenism and the Missions" Symposium begins
- 2014-07-23 - Mission to relieve: a challenge for evangelization; the Missionary Campaign 2014 begins
- 2014-07-18 - The first "National Catholic Congress online" for those working in the field of evangelization
- 2014-07-16 - A photo exhibition on the 33 years of fighting for the rights of indigenous peoples arrives in Manaus
- 2014-07-04 - "Immediate answers concerning the issue of immigrants are urgently needed"