AMERICA/BRAZIL - RELAMI: Latin American Network of Missiology
Sao Paulo (Agenzia Fides) - A group of theologians, consultants and superiors of the missionary congregations, gathered in São Paulo on May 31 and gave the go-ahead to start off the Latin American Network of Missiologists (RELAMI). According to the note sent to Fides by the PMS in Brazil, RELAMI is a free association of people with the aim of developing academic exchanges, prepare curriculum for the teaching of missiology in seminars, courses and theological schools, deepen the theme of mission giving space to the experiences of its members.
The proposal of the establishment of this Association was one of the demands of the participants at the Second Congress of Missiology in Brazil, at the Mission Cultural Center (JCC) in Brasilia (DF), which was held from 25 February to 1 March. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2015-05-22 - More than 630,000 signatures for political Reform and transparent elections
- 2015-05-02 - Bishops' Message for May 1st: "We cannot live with slave labor"
- 2015-04-29 - "They kill to intimidate": another indigenous leader killed, the complaint of CIMI
- 2015-04-28 - Theme chosen for Missionary Campaign 2015 in Brazil: "Mission is to serve"
- 2015-04-15 - Report of the Pastoral Commission for Land: Homicides in the rural area increase
- 2015-04-13 - First missionary experience of fifty young men and women religious in the Amazon
- 2015-04-09 - Twelve million people live in favelas: educational projects for children
- 2015-04-01 - The Bishops' of Paranà: "We too suffer with the people ..."
- 2015-03-18 - Report on conflicts over water in Brazil: 42 000 families involved
- 2015-03-05 - A march for Women's Day in Brasilia:"Religions for women's rights"