AMERICA/BRAZIL - RELAMI: Latin American Network of Missiology
Sao Paulo (Agenzia Fides) - A group of theologians, consultants and superiors of the missionary congregations, gathered in São Paulo on May 31 and gave the go-ahead to start off the Latin American Network of Missiologists (RELAMI). According to the note sent to Fides by the PMS in Brazil, RELAMI is a free association of people with the aim of developing academic exchanges, prepare curriculum for the teaching of missiology in seminars, courses and theological schools, deepen the theme of mission giving space to the experiences of its members.
The proposal of the establishment of this Association was one of the demands of the participants at the Second Congress of Missiology in Brazil, at the Mission Cultural Center (JCC) in Brasilia (DF), which was held from 25 February to 1 March. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2014-07-23 - Mission to relieve: a challenge for evangelization; the Missionary Campaign 2014 begins
- 2014-07-18 - The first "National Catholic Congress online" for those working in the field of evangelization
- 2014-07-16 - A photo exhibition on the 33 years of fighting for the rights of indigenous peoples arrives in Manaus
- 2014-07-04 - "Immediate answers concerning the issue of immigrants are urgently needed"
- 2014-06-30 - Exploitation of children: from the World Cup to the Winter Olympics 2016
- 2014-06-24 - "Mission to relieve" the missionary campaign against human trafficking in persons
- 2014-06-23 - The tragedy of child prostitution behind the glitz of the World Cup
- 2014-06-17 - Social inclusion and missionary work, the commitment of the Church in Brazil for Haiti continues
- 2014-06-12 - The World Cup begins with a "Red Card to Child Labour"
- 2014-06-11 - "The only goal that matters is the demarcation of our lands", say the indigenous