AMERICA/BRAZIL - RELAMI: Latin American Network of Missiology
Sao Paulo (Agenzia Fides) - A group of theologians, consultants and superiors of the missionary congregations, gathered in São Paulo on May 31 and gave the go-ahead to start off the Latin American Network of Missiologists (RELAMI). According to the note sent to Fides by the PMS in Brazil, RELAMI is a free association of people with the aim of developing academic exchanges, prepare curriculum for the teaching of missiology in seminars, courses and theological schools, deepen the theme of mission giving space to the experiences of its members.
The proposal of the establishment of this Association was one of the demands of the participants at the Second Congress of Missiology in Brazil, at the Mission Cultural Center (JCC) in Brasilia (DF), which was held from 25 February to 1 March. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2014-04-07 - CIMI delivers a document on the suffering of the indigenous peoples of the Amazon to the Pope
- 2014-04-04 - "He taught us that in order for the Gospel to be proclaimed it must be acculturated": Brazil and Spain in celebration for the canonization of "Father Anchieta"
- 2014-04-02 - "For a future in freedom and democracy": Bishops' message after 50 years since the military coup
- 2014-03-26 - The Brazilian Church accompanies the World Cup inviting to combat trafficking
- 2014-03-04 - " Fraternity and human trafficking", a constant struggle against this scourge
- 2014-02-17 - "Play for Life": thousands of religious mobilize against human trafficking
- 2014-02-06 - Cardinal Filoni: "The announcement ad gentes is part of the responsibility that all the particular Churches have toward Christ"
- 2014-02-04 - Cardinal Filoni to Brazilian Bishops: The II Vatican Council and the missionary dimension of the Church
- 2014-02-03 - 50 years since the II Vatican Council: missionary commitment, consecrated life, episcopal ministry of Bishops
- 2014-01-23 - Prisons do not re-educate and are in crisis: intervention of the Archbishop of Rio