AMERICA/ARGENTINA - 4 out of 10 children are extremely poor and deprived of basic necessities
Buenos Aires (Agenzia Fides) - About 4.8 million children in Argentina belong to families who do not have sufficient income to buy basic goods needed every day. Of these, about 800,000 come from extremely poor families who cannot even aford to purchase food every day. This is what emerges in a report by the Observatory for the Social Debt of the Catholic University of Argentina. 39% of children under 18 years of age are poor. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 22/05/2013)
- 2015-05-26 - The Church's message for the National holiday: no to hatred, play politics with moral integrity
- 2015-05-20 - Half a million families with serious addictions to alcohol and drugs
- 2015-05-18 - First Report on the scourge of drugs prepared by UCA
- 2015-05-08 - Missionary dimension and social problems: meeting of the clergy of Patagonia
- 2015-05-02 - First parish dedicated to Juan Diego
- 2015-04-08 - "Can one sing the Alleluia in the world we live in?"
- 2015-03-11 - 400 years of evangelization in Posadas: "we share the joy of evangelizing"
- 2015-03-04 - "God did not create borders": for 65 years a Mass for brotherhood between Chile and Argentina
- 2015-02-17 - During Lent let us assess our spirit of mission: message from Archbishop Arancedo
- 2015-02-14 - Mgr. Buenanueva:"We need good quality citizens"