ASIA/CHINA - Over two thousand faithful at the Lectio Divina
Wen Zhou (Agenzia Fides) - Over two thousand faithful from the provinces of Jiang Su, Zhe Jiang, Fu Jian and Shang Hai attended the seminar "The Word of God strengthens our Lenten journey" organized by the Diocese of Wen Zhou on 16 February.
According to what Faith of He Bei reported, the faithful of all ages took an active part, with testimonies and reflections on these issues: the word of God and the Church, the Word of God and the liturgy, the Word of God and everyday life, the Word of God and evangelization. The day ended with the celebration of the Eucharist. The priest of the diocese of Wen Zhou, who led and organized the seminar, said: "We have always promoted the reading of Sacred Scripture in our diocese and in our pastoral life for the Word of God is vital for us as the Eucharist."
(NZ) (Agenzia Fides 28/02/2013)
- 2014-10-08 - Mgr. Giovanni Chrysostom Lan Shi, an apostle of the youth
- 2014-10-08 - Msg. Giovanni Battista Wang Jin’s particular commitment to priestly vocations
- 2014-09-26 - A hundred days dedicated to the formation of young people in the diocese of Xian Xian
- 2014-09-25 - Born into a family of martyrs, Fr. Bonaventura De Li Chong has died, a witness of the Gospel and the life of charity
- 2014-09-16 - ASIA/CHINA – Death of Archbishop Giuseppe Wu, zealous shepherd dedicated to formation of seminarians and women religious
- 2014-09-16 - “The mission of priests today”: cultural sharing in Taiwan for a group of priests from He Bei
- 2014-09-06 - Celebration of the sacraments and missionary mandate after Summer catechism courses
- 2014-07-23 - Too much time wasted in front of a computer or on cell phones, too little to read the Bible
- 2014-07-16 - Formation, communion and sharing: the Catholic community committed to summer camps for children
- 2014-06-09 - Baptisms and confirmations on the Solemnity of Pentecost, a new impetus to mission