Giuseppe Franzelli - MONDO COMBONIANO - Ed. Emi (Italian only)
Rome (Fides Service) - Since 5 October 2003 the Church has a new saint, Saint Daniele Comboni, for Africa a protector and for the Comboni family a father and authentic and inimitable model of the missionary disciple of Christ. This book, a desire of the general Council’s of three Comboni Institutes in the context of the canonisation of Comboni, is a practical “Atlas of the Comboni world” written for people who want to know where and in what fields of evangelisation the 4,000 Comboni priests, brothers, men and women missionaries and lay missionaries are working all over the world. To each country the book devotes four or five pages: a presentation of geographical, historical, economic, social and political aspects, is followed by statistics and information with regard to the country, society, the local Church and of course “Comboni Presence”. This latter part traces the history of the presence of Comboni missionaries in the particular area to our day giving also the number of members and communities male and female. The information is enhanced with maps of each country a plan showing the presence of the Comboni missionaries in the world and the addresses of the different communities. (S.L.) (Agenzia Fides 25/5/2004 - Righe 13; Parole 180).
- 2007-10-23 Paolo Gulisano - “COLOMBANO, UN SANTO PER L'EUROPA” COLUMBANUS A SAINT FOR EUROPE - Ed. Ancora
- 2007-03-17 Owen Chadwick - “GRAN BRETAGNA E VATICANO DURANTE LA SECONDA GUERRA MONDIALE” Ed. San Paolo - (original title Britain and the Vatican during the Second World War, 1986 Cambridge University Press)
- 2006-03-31 Piero Gheddo - "MARCELLO ZAGO - UNA VITA PER LA MISSIONE” - Editrice Missionari OMI
- 2006-01-19 Book Review - Helmut Moll at the request of the German Bishops’ Conference: ZEUGEN FÜR CHRISTUS - DAS DEUTSCHE MARTYROLOGIUM DES 20. JAHRHUNDERTS. WITNESSES FOR CHRIST - MARTYROLOGY OF THE 20TH CENTURY PADERBORN 1999 (SCHÖNINGH VERLAG)
- 2004-12-17 Marcel Drlík - A DOCTOR FROM PARGUE AT THE HEART OF AFRICA - Ed. EMI
- 2004-12-14 Lintner, Fink, Comina - DUE MONDI UNA VITA (Two Worlds One Life) - Luis Lintner. fidei donum priest and martyr - Ed. EMI
- 2004-11-12 Battista Mondin - "THE POPES OF THE MODERN AGES" From Pius IX to John Paul II - Urbaniana University Press
- 2004-09-24 Pontifical Urban University Press publishes annual -BIBLIOGRAPHIA MISSIONARIA LXVII 2003.
- 2004-06-02 BOOK REVIEW - EUROPE/ITALY - Guarire fino in fondo (To Recover Completely) - Elisabetta Garuti - Maria M. Rossi - Antonio Pari - Sandra Malacci -EMI, 2004, pp. 176, Euro 9,00
- 2004-05-25 Giuseppe Franzelli - MONDO COMBONIANO - Ed. Emi (Italian only)