EUROPE/ITALY - WHO PROMOTES SARS DIAGNOSIS TEST PRODUCED BY DEPARTMENT FOR INFECTIVE DISEASES AT ITALIAN HIGHER INSTITUTE OF HEALTH.
Rome (Fides Service) – The World Health Organisation (WHO) has said that a test to diagnose SARS produced by the Department for Infective Diseases at the Italian Higher Institute of Health is highly specific and sensitive” . The test, prepared by the Italian team, thanks to international research co-ordinated by WHO’s network of laboratories which identified the corona virus as the cause of SARS, is judged by SARS experts as excellent. AP (Fides Service 10/9/2003 EM lines 11 Words: 100)
- 2014-12-05 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – First baby arrives in MSF new maternity centre in Kabul
- 2014-09-09 - JRS: optimistic about release of Jesuit priest taken hostage in June
- 2014-09-09 - A Christian MP in Iraq’s new government
- 2014-06-04 - Priest kidnapped, the JRS: "We trust in local communities"
- 2014-06-03 - Jesuit kidnapped: Fr. Moretti asks for "prayer and silence"
- 2014-02-26 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – Humanitarian aid and videogames for orphans in Herat
- 2014-01-29 - Peace and reconciliation: the expectations of the Afghan civil society
- 2013-09-23 - Minors abducted and exploited for the practice of "Bacha Bazi"
- 2013-09-09 - "To execute the converts to Christianity": shock-appeal in Parliament
- 2013-04-09 - In the country there are more than 8 million students, 39% of whom are girls