AMERICA/VENEZUELA - "Commit to a missionary cooperation", the V National Missionary Congress has concluded
Barinas (Agenzia Fides) - The V National Youth Missionary Congress (CONAJUMI) has just concluded in Barinas. More than a thousand young Venezuelans participated in this event organized by the Pontifical Mission Societies in Venezuela.
The Congress wanted to celebrate the different ecclesial events that for 30 years have contributed to the growth of the missionary spirit in the youth movements of Venezuela: the Plenary Council, The Continental Mission, the Year of Faith and CAM 4.
The Congress was held from 6 to 10 August under the slogan: "Young missionary, encourage our church to come out".
Together with young believers, the church community in Venezuela wants to commit to "missionary cooperation" and thus promote the growth of the church in Venezuela. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/08/2014)
- 2015-09-22 - The National Assembly of the PMS: solidarity with our brothers in the East
- 2015-09-18 - The National Assembly of Pastoral Care: Renew enthusiasm in evangelization
- 2015-09-17 - Crisis with Colombia: "Governments have not done their best to solve the crisis", said Mgr. Padron
- 2015-09-07 - Poverty and precariousness force people to seek food in the garbage
- 2015-09-01 - The Bishops on the situation of conflict with Colombia: "Human rights are the same for all"
- 2015-08-12 - No social communications no democracy Bishop Lückert León speaks about the media
- 2015-08-11 - Drugs are lacking in the country, some use those for animals
- 2015-08-07 - There are 10,000 participants attending the III Youth National Meeting
- 2015-08-06 - National meeting among the indigenous communities for the protection of human rights
- 2015-07-21 - The body of a Franciscan who died a few days has been found