ASIA/SOUTH KOREA - The site of the Pope's trip to Korea is online
Seoul (Agenzia Fides) – The official site of Pope Francis’ visit in South Korea, on the occasion of the 6th World Youth Day in Asia, is online. The Holy Father will make the third international pilgrimage of his pontificate from August 14 to 18, and for this occasion a website has been prepared which can be visited in two languages: English and Korean. The site's pages contain information about the visit, the events, the organization, the prayers and liturgical celebrations. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 14/07/2014)
- 2015-11-26 - Prayer initiative for the Jubilee: "The Church in North Korea is in my heart"
- 2015-11-23 - Beyond the peripheries, in search of the "run-away teenagers"
- 2015-11-16 - The closeness of the Church in Korea to French nationals
- 2015-10-27 - Catholic priests from South Korea participate at mass in Pyongyang
- 2015-09-26 - Prayers for peace in the Church closer to the demilitarized zone
- 2015-09-23 - Young people on a mission with a smartphone
- 2015-09-01 - Young friends of the environment, starting from small daily practices
- 2015-07-24 - ASIA/KOREA – Appointment of Auxiliary Bishop of Suwon
- 2015-06-23 - A new United Nations Office for Human Rights focused on North Korea, opens in Seoul
- 2015-06-19 - Prayer and fasting for peace and reconciliation in Korea