EUROPE/SPAIN - "Ad gentes Missionary vocation", the main form of missionary cooperation
Madrid (Agenzia Fides) - The "Days" of Diocesan Delegates for the Missions and the National Assembly of diocesan Directors of the Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) are being held in Madrid.
With the slogan "Ad gentes missionary vocation", this formation meeting brings together, from May 19 to 21, the principal leaders of missionary animation in the Spanish dioceses, and is jointly organized by the Episcopal Commission for the Missions and Cooperation among the Churches, and by the national Directorate of the Pontifical Mission Societies in Spain.
The note sent to Fides Agency stresses that the primary objective of this event, which takes place annually, is to reflect on the Ad gentes missionary vocation as the main form of missionary cooperation among the Churches. In addition, the exchange of experience on formation and support for missionary vocations will also be carried out, with indication for the main lines of action for next year and for the World Mission Day (DOMUND). Among the interventions and conferences in program , His Exc. Mgr. Protase Rugambwa, President of the PMS, spoke yesterday on the theme: "There is no mission without missionaries. Topicality of the Mission territories". (CE) (Agenzia Fides 20/05/2014)
- 2014-08-04 - EUROPE/SPAIN – Celebration for 484 missionaries of Palencia around the world
- 2014-07-22 - March for solidarity: 1600 million unemployed and 400 million young slaves in the world
- 2014-07-01 - The emerging phenomenon of women who are victims of sexual exploitation and trafficking
- 2014-05-23 - 'Sueños de un niño soldado': project of a school for child soldiers in North Kivu
- 2014-05-20 - "Ad gentes Missionary vocation", the main form of missionary cooperation
- 2014-05-02 - More than half a million women die each year in developing Countries during pregnancy and childbirth tneestneestnenestndneatnjdneat
- 2014-04-04 - An army of women and children who collect garbage to earn a living
- 2014-03-06 - Seven out of ten poor people in the world are women who have no rights and education
- 2014-01-22 - "Invisible Victims": meeting of the Network for the fight against human trafficking
- 2013-09-24 - The Year of Faith: Catechesis of the Bishop of Palencia for the internet