AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Bishops’ priorities: Indigenous and social pastoral, relaunch of the Permanent Mission
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) - The Indigenous Pastoral, the coordination of social pastoral in the dioceses, the relaunch of the Permanent Mission and a first agenda on CAM 2018, are the points that the Bishops of Bolivia will discuss during the XCVII Plenary Assembly of the Bishops' Conference (CEB) which begins today, March 27 and will continue until early April in Cochabamba. The note sent to Fides is by His Exc. Mgr. Eugenio Scarpellini, Bishop of the Diocese of El Alto and Secretary General of the CEB.
The opening of the Assembly will be inaugurated by His Exc. Mgr. Oscar Omar Aparicio Céspedes, Military Bishop and President of CEB, and by His Exc. Mgr. Giambattista Diquattro, Apostolic Nuncio. Among the important moments of this meeting: the Mass which will be held on Sunday, March 30 in the church of San Pedro, which will be concelebrated by the Bishops of Bolivia and during which there will be a relaunch of the Permanent Mission in all the dioceses of the country.
The document containing the pastoral guidelines for the period 2014-2018 will also be presented. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 27/03/2014)
- 2015-08-19 - Heavy rains leave more than a thousand of families homeless
- 2015-08-17 - Prison conditions improve thanks to mediation by Pope Francis
- 2015-07-29 - Government and people commence dialogue for definitive solution
- 2015-07-24 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Parishes shelter demonstrators demanding solutions to the mining question
- 2015-07-09 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – The faithful wait "standing" for the arrival of the Pope
- 2015-07-08 - "The world needs to change": Cardinal Turkson opens the World Meeting of Social Movements
- 2015-06-26 - The Pope will conclude the World Meeting of Social Movements
- 2015-05-27 - Radio and TV to announce the Gospel in the Vicariate of Nuflo de Chavez
- 2015-05-05 - Adoption campaign for children with disabilities
- 2015-04-30 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Linguistic Missionary Formation: a thorough preparation for the mission