AMERICA/MEXICO - "The world of children is not limited to technology, they relate with God"
Toluca ( Agenzia Fides ) - "We are very happy, especially with regards to formation: our hopes are big, because I believe that a living Church is well aware of her being and of her work, and even more so when it comes to children, to whom we can offer formation through these Congresses. Congresses are prepared appropriately according to the age of children, who can share their life dreams, their hopes", is the testimony of Fr. Guillermo Alberto Morales Martinez, National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies of Mexico, sent to Fides Agency at the beginning of the XVI National Congress of Missionary Childhood (XVI CONIAM).
Fr. Guillermo continues: "I think the world of children is very big, and is a world not limited to science and technology, but a world where they relate with God. Congresses are important. In this way children evangelize children".
The XVI CONIAM started yesterday. The Eucharistic celebration was presided over by Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera, Archbishop primate of Mexico. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/01/2014)
- 2015-06-25 - Periodic monitoring of the situation of migrants, joint efforts of government and Church
- 2015-06-15 - Bishop of Mazatlan’s appeal after the violence perpetrated during the weekend
- 2015-06-13 - A card to distinguish true priests from false priests
- 2015-06-11 - The Bishops invite the winners of the elections to fulfil the promises made
- 2015-05-28 - The churches of Piedras Negras become centers of aid to people affected by the tornado
- 2015-05-27 - Tornado among the strongest recorded in the country affects Ciudad Acuña: 14 deaths and massive damage
- 2015-05-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Mgr. Moreno Barron’s appeal: Go and vote, do not sell your vote
- 2015-05-19 - Six million Mexican children do not go to school because of discrimination
- 2015-05-13 - Tarahumara children sleep in schools so they are not forced to walk five hours
- 2015-05-13 - AMERICA/MEXICO – When will violence be stopped?