AMERICA/MEXICO - "The world of children is not limited to technology, they relate with God"
Toluca ( Agenzia Fides ) - "We are very happy, especially with regards to formation: our hopes are big, because I believe that a living Church is well aware of her being and of her work, and even more so when it comes to children, to whom we can offer formation through these Congresses. Congresses are prepared appropriately according to the age of children, who can share their life dreams, their hopes", is the testimony of Fr. Guillermo Alberto Morales Martinez, National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies of Mexico, sent to Fides Agency at the beginning of the XVI National Congress of Missionary Childhood (XVI CONIAM).
Fr. Guillermo continues: "I think the world of children is very big, and is a world not limited to science and technology, but a world where they relate with God. Congresses are important. In this way children evangelize children".
The XVI CONIAM started yesterday. The Eucharistic celebration was presided over by Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera, Archbishop primate of Mexico. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/01/2014)
- 2014-12-15 - The Church reminds authorities that they even have to respond to the law for their actions
- 2014-12-13 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Conclusion of the 10th "Caravan of hope": 9 missing migrants found
- 2014-12-10 - The Church close to the families of the missing students and engaged in proposing solutions
- 2014-12-09 - AMERICA/MEXICO – After14 years ordination of 9 Indigenous permanent deacons
- 2014-12-09 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Young man dies to obtain justice
- 2014-12-06 - Bishop of Torreón calls for “more proposals and less protests to achieve peace”
- 2014-12-03 - Bishop Alba: "We cannot allow criminals steal our streets, steal our peace"
- 2014-11-29 - After improvised lessons in the street, minors are forced to bring chairs in a house used as a school every day
- 2014-11-29 - Students missing: "The authorities must clarify the situation", said the Bishop of Tlaxcala
- 2014-11-28 - From the first Sunday of Advent: Twelve Days of Prayer for Peace