AMERICA/MEXICO - "The world of children is not limited to technology, they relate with God"
Toluca ( Agenzia Fides ) - "We are very happy, especially with regards to formation: our hopes are big, because I believe that a living Church is well aware of her being and of her work, and even more so when it comes to children, to whom we can offer formation through these Congresses. Congresses are prepared appropriately according to the age of children, who can share their life dreams, their hopes", is the testimony of Fr. Guillermo Alberto Morales Martinez, National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies of Mexico, sent to Fides Agency at the beginning of the XVI National Congress of Missionary Childhood (XVI CONIAM).
Fr. Guillermo continues: "I think the world of children is very big, and is a world not limited to science and technology, but a world where they relate with God. Congresses are important. In this way children evangelize children".
The XVI CONIAM started yesterday. The Eucharistic celebration was presided over by Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera, Archbishop primate of Mexico. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/01/2014)
- 2015-05-28 - The churches of Piedras Negras become centers of aid to people affected by the tornado
- 2015-05-27 - Tornado among the strongest recorded in the country affects Ciudad Acuña: 14 deaths and massive damage
- 2015-05-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Mgr. Moreno Barron’s appeal: Go and vote, do not sell your vote
- 2015-05-19 - Six million Mexican children do not go to school because of discrimination
- 2015-05-13 - Tarahumara children sleep in schools so they are not forced to walk five hours
- 2015-05-13 - AMERICA/MEXICO – When will violence be stopped?
- 2015-05-11 - Mgr. Armendáriz to candidates: "We want proposals rather than promises"
- 2015-05-06 - The monumental image of the "Cristo de las Noas" will be donated to the diocese of Torreon
- 2015-04-30 - Toys, sweets, clothes, shoes: collection in favor of the more vulnerable indigenous children
- 2015-04-27 - Cardinal Robles: "There is corruption, mistrust, culture of violence, but we must propose a Church that goes forth"