AMERICA/MEXICO - "The world of children is not limited to technology, they relate with God"
Toluca ( Agenzia Fides ) - "We are very happy, especially with regards to formation: our hopes are big, because I believe that a living Church is well aware of her being and of her work, and even more so when it comes to children, to whom we can offer formation through these Congresses. Congresses are prepared appropriately according to the age of children, who can share their life dreams, their hopes", is the testimony of Fr. Guillermo Alberto Morales Martinez, National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies of Mexico, sent to Fides Agency at the beginning of the XVI National Congress of Missionary Childhood (XVI CONIAM).
Fr. Guillermo continues: "I think the world of children is very big, and is a world not limited to science and technology, but a world where they relate with God. Congresses are important. In this way children evangelize children".
The XVI CONIAM started yesterday. The Eucharistic celebration was presided over by Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera, Archbishop primate of Mexico. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/01/2014)
- 2015-03-23 - Caritas supports 80 thousand people without food or health care
- 2015-02-27 - The number of child laborers, exploited and often unpaid continues to increase
- 2015-02-27 - 5 months after the death of the students of Ayotzinapa: a calm but critical attitude
- 2015-02-20 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Nine years of indifference and impunity: the tragedy of Pasta de Conchos mine
- 2015-02-18 - “The poor are the ones who pay the price of corrupt politicians” Bishops denounce
- 2015-02-16 - For 20 years a group of women has offered railway-line assistance to emigrants travelling towards the United States
- 2015-02-12 - The Archdiocese of Acapulco committed to protecting young people from criminal gangs
- 2015-02-10 - Migrants: a phenomenon which is difficult to quantify
- 2015-02-09 - The Bishop of Zacatecas: "People die every day"
- 2015-01-27 - Cardinal Rivera: "To change our society personal conversion is needed"