AMERICA/MEXICO - "The world of children is not limited to technology, they relate with God"
Toluca ( Agenzia Fides ) - "We are very happy, especially with regards to formation: our hopes are big, because I believe that a living Church is well aware of her being and of her work, and even more so when it comes to children, to whom we can offer formation through these Congresses. Congresses are prepared appropriately according to the age of children, who can share their life dreams, their hopes", is the testimony of Fr. Guillermo Alberto Morales Martinez, National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies of Mexico, sent to Fides Agency at the beginning of the XVI National Congress of Missionary Childhood (XVI CONIAM).
Fr. Guillermo continues: "I think the world of children is very big, and is a world not limited to science and technology, but a world where they relate with God. Congresses are important. In this way children evangelize children".
The XVI CONIAM started yesterday. The Eucharistic celebration was presided over by Cardinal Norberto Rivera Carrera, Archbishop primate of Mexico. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/01/2014)
- 2014-09-18 - XV national meeting of the pastoral care of human mobility: "Listening to the migrant brother is like listening to the voice of Jesus"
- 2014-09-16 - "To be free is to recognise goodness and see that evil enslaves”: Independence Day celebrations
- 2014-09-09 - AMERICA/MEXICO – majority of child workers in Mexico’s south east regions
- 2014-09-08 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Appointment of National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societi
- 2014-09-01 - “Migrants: for a better world”, pastoral care for human mobility national meeting
- 2014-08-20 - The number of migrants who are victims of human trafficking increases
- 2014-08-12 - Organ trafficking and sexual exploitation: about 45,000 children and young people missing and abducted
- 2014-08-05 - The State of Tabasco extends medical assistance to migrants; the satisfaction of the Bishop
- 2014-07-31 - The Bishops: "Family Reunification for immigrant children"
- 2014-07-31 - Major epidemiological control towards the chikungunya virus