ASIA/PHILIPPINES - National Meeting for the 50th anniversary of Pacem in Terris
Manila (Agenzia Fides) - The Association of Catholic Universities of the Philippines (ACUP) is organizing a national conference to be held at the University of the Immaculate Conception (Bajada Campus) in Davao City, from January 9 to January 11, 2014, to pay homage to the famous encyclical of Blessed Pope John XXIII. The note sent to Fides Agency says that Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson, President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, will be among the speakers at an international level, who will hold a conference entitled "The formation of new Catholics in politics". (CE) (Agenzia Fides 17/12/2013)
- 2014-10-17 - The murder of the missionary Fr. Fausto Tentorio remains unsolved
- 2014-10-15 - "The ideology and money of the IS arrive in Southern Philippines": the story of a missionary
- 2014-10-14 - "There is no justice without life": Asian conference against the death penalty
- 2014-10-01 - A Jesuit: "A network of solidarity against the network of terror"
- 2014-09-22 - "Mercy and Compassion" is the theme of the Pope's visit
- 2014-09-12 - Peace agreement arrives in Congress, but "the road is still long"
- 2014-09-06 - Silsilah Dialogue Centre advocates harmony in the Year of the Laity
- 2014-09-02 - National Director of the Pontifical Missionary Societies confirmed
- 2014-07-30 - The entire Catholic population celebrates the 100 millionth baby born in the Country
- 2014-07-21 - The missionaries for the development of indigenous peoples in Mindanao