EUROPE - The new website of the Council of European Episcopal Conferences on-line
Barcelona (Agenzia Fides) - A new, modern means of communication and analysis: this is how the new website of the Council of European Episcopal Conferences (CCEE) presents itself on-line at www.ccee.eu. The website was presented on the occasion of the meeting of CCEE’s Commission for Social Communications, taking place at this time in Barcelona in Spain (8-10 November).
The graphics of the site, using the CCEE colours and logo, are the work of the Dutch graphic designer Patrick Jimenez Quinayas. The new bilingual version (Italian and English), presents the Council of European Episcopal Conferences and its activities. Alongside sections which illustrate the management of the European episcopal body and its members, there are various sections which enable an in-depth examination of the various areas of work tackled by the Council, through its commissions, working groups or institutional meetings.
In the news section, linked to the calendar present on the homepage, the visitor can access information on past and future meetings and the latest news. The professional working in communications will also be able to ask directly to be included in the CCEE mailing list and will find other useful information for his or her work in the ‘Media’ section.
The site is intended as a complement to the www. eurocathinfo.eu portal which since 2011 has provided surfers with information about the activities of the different Bishops’ Conferences in Europe members of CCEE. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 09/11/2013)
- 2015-03-14 - COMECE Spring Plenary Assembly begins March 18
- 2013-11-09 - The new website of the Council of European Episcopal Conferences on-line
- 2013-03-21 - "Compassion and righteousness in finance": financial advisers welcome the Pope
- 2012-10-17 - CCEE Presidency concerned about discrimination and acts of hatred against Christians in the Russian Federation
- 2012-09-20 - European "Justice and Peace" Commissions: beware of stereotypes regarding the Arab Spring
- 2012-04-28 - Christians in the Middle East, a year after the "Arab spring"
- 2012-02-08 - A conference on Christian minorities: the first commitment of the new "Observatory on Religious Freedom"
- 2011-06-28 - Fifteen million poor people in Europe at risk of hunger
- 2011-06-22 - The New Evangelization "is not a magic potion ... it is an act of faith in Christ who makes all things new"
- 2011-04-02 - CCEE Presidency: solidarity of all peoples and European institutions for African refugees