VATICAN - Cardinal Filoni in Pakistan for the ordination of the Bishop of Faisalabad
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - Cardinal Fernando Filoni, Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples will be on a pastoral visit in Pakistan where on the day of the Solemnity of All Saints, Friday 1 November, will preside at the ordination of the Bishop of Faisalabad, His Exc. Mgr. Joseph Arshad.
During his trip, the Prefect of the Congregation will also meet with the Catholic community in Lahore: on Thursday morning, October 31 he will preside at the Eucharist celebration in the cathedral, where Bishops, priests, men and women religious, seminarians, catechists and other representatives of the diocesan community will be present. In the afternoon of October 31 Cardinal Filoni will meet with the Bishops of Pakistan. (SL) (Agenzia Fides 30/10/2013)
- 2014-07-14 - VATICAN – Pope makes heartfelt appeal "to continue to pray for peace in the Holy Land"
- 2014-06-14 - Message of His Holiness Francis for the World Mission Day 2014
- 2014-06-09 - Without the Holy Spirit there is no mission, there is no evangelization
- 2014-06-02 - Death of Cardinal Lourdusamy, he was Secretary of Propaganda Fide and President of the PMS
- 2014-06-02 - Cardinal Filoni to the seminarians in Otélé : "without the logic of holiness, the priestly ministry would simply be a social function"
- 2014-06-02 - Cardinal Filoni to the clergy of Equatorial Guinea: "A priest is not an official of the Church, but administrator of the mysteries of God":
- 2014-05-28 - Cardinal Filoni to the seminarians in Nkolbisson-Yaoundé: "take to heart the ideal of the priest that the Church needs today and will need tomorrow"
- 2014-05-26 - Cardinal Filoni in Cameroon, for the centenary of the evangelization of Bamenda, and in Equatorial Guinea
- 2014-05-21 - Pope Francis invites to pray so that "Catholics in China continue to believe, to hope and to love"
- 2014-05-08 - Cardinal Filoni at the Mater Ecclesiae College: Religious women, missionary outposts and proclamation of the Gospel