AMERICA/VENEZUELA – Schoolbags and free educational materials for 30,000 children in the Country
Caracas (Agenzia Fides) - 30,000 children across the Country received free schoolbags and educational materials through an education program sponsored by the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA Centro de Arte La Estancia. In Caracas, in the Sucre parish 6,000 schoolbags were distributed to students from 12 schools. The aim of the program is to make the children aware, from an early age, of the importance of non-renewable resources. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 21/10/2013)
AMERICA/VENEZUELA – SCHOOLBAGS AND FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR 30,000 CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY
- 2015-07-21 - The body of a Franciscan who died a few days has been found
- 2015-07-20 - Games, songs, dances: a feast to celebrate children
- 2015-07-10 - Catholic Bishops: "The Christian experience must have social consequences"
- 2015-07-07 - Mgr. Padrón: "Corruption, repression, popular discontent characterize the present"
- 2015-07-06 - 35,000 people have been isolated due to floods, other 25,000 at risk
- 2015-06-22 - Hunger strike in 12 states for political prisoners, the Church has been asked to intervene
- 2015-06-19 - "They have our support": Mgr. Conde receives young people on hunger strike and writes to the Pope
- 2015-06-05 - Appeal to the authorities in favor of protesters on hunger strike
- 2015-06-03 - The Church calls on the authorities to respond to the students on hunger strike
- 2015-05-30 - Six young people on hunger strike in a church in Caracas