AMERICA/VENEZUELA – Schoolbags and free educational materials for 30,000 children in the Country
Caracas (Agenzia Fides) - 30,000 children across the Country received free schoolbags and educational materials through an education program sponsored by the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA Centro de Arte La Estancia. In Caracas, in the Sucre parish 6,000 schoolbags were distributed to students from 12 schools. The aim of the program is to make the children aware, from an early age, of the importance of non-renewable resources. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 21/10/2013)
AMERICA/VENEZUELA – SCHOOLBAGS AND FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR 30,000 CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY
- 2015-08-12 - No social communications no democracy Bishop Lückert León speaks about the media
- 2015-08-11 - Drugs are lacking in the country, some use those for animals
- 2015-08-07 - There are 10,000 participants attending the III Youth National Meeting
- 2015-08-06 - National meeting among the indigenous communities for the protection of human rights
- 2015-07-21 - The body of a Franciscan who died a few days has been found
- 2015-07-20 - Games, songs, dances: a feast to celebrate children
- 2015-07-10 - Catholic Bishops: "The Christian experience must have social consequences"
- 2015-07-07 - Mgr. Padrón: "Corruption, repression, popular discontent characterize the present"
- 2015-07-06 - 35,000 people have been isolated due to floods, other 25,000 at risk
- 2015-06-22 - Hunger strike in 12 states for political prisoners, the Church has been asked to intervene