AMERICA/VENEZUELA – Schoolbags and free educational materials for 30,000 children in the Country
Caracas (Agenzia Fides) - 30,000 children across the Country received free schoolbags and educational materials through an education program sponsored by the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA Centro de Arte La Estancia. In Caracas, in the Sucre parish 6,000 schoolbags were distributed to students from 12 schools. The aim of the program is to make the children aware, from an early age, of the importance of non-renewable resources. (AP) (Agenzia Fides 21/10/2013)
AMERICA/VENEZUELA – SCHOOLBAGS AND FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR 30,000 CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY
- 2015-11-23 - With the closure of borders many children are unlikely to make their First Communion
- 2015-11-11 - The Bishops call for elections: "Free vote, essential to strengthen democracy"
- 2015-09-22 - The National Assembly of the PMS: solidarity with our brothers in the East
- 2015-09-18 - The National Assembly of Pastoral Care: Renew enthusiasm in evangelization
- 2015-09-17 - Crisis with Colombia: "Governments have not done their best to solve the crisis", said Mgr. Padron
- 2015-09-07 - Poverty and precariousness force people to seek food in the garbage
- 2015-09-01 - The Bishops on the situation of conflict with Colombia: "Human rights are the same for all"
- 2015-08-12 - No social communications no democracy Bishop Lückert León speaks about the media
- 2015-08-11 - Drugs are lacking in the country, some use those for animals
- 2015-08-07 - There are 10,000 participants attending the III Youth National Meeting