AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Missionary Children: Third Congress with more than 2000 children in the area of Potosi
Potosi (Agenzia Fides) - The Third Diocesan Congress of Missionary Childhood and Adolescence will be held from 16 to 20 October in the city of Potosi with the slogan "As a missionary child I receive and share my faith". Symbol of the meeting is the mascot known by all, namely the "Abejita Missionaria" (The missionary bee). The main objective of this Congress is to allow faith and core values to grow in children, in order to build a new society.
The note sent to Fides Agency by the PMS of Bolivia reports that the diocesan director of the PMS in Potosi, Fr. Gustavo Rivero, along with the diocesan team, have planned various activities to be held during the four-day Congress, which will conclude with World Mission Day (DOMUND), on Sunday, October 20. The Congress is attended by more than 2,000 children from all pastoral areas, fruit of the work of missionary animation that is developing in all the parishes of the diocese. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 17/10/2013)
- 2014-11-18 - Towards CAM 5: Bolivia presents a preliminary work plan
- 2014-11-17 - A project to spread Afro culture among children of Yungas communities
- 2014-11-12 - The Eucharist is necessary for fraternal communion and mission
- 2014-11-11 - The law on education must be applied without discrimination
- 2014-11-07 - Education, communication and drug trafficking: the Bishops prepare three pastoral Letters
- 2014-10-29 - Solidarity and concrete evangelization: meeting of diocesan Directors of the Pontifical Mission Societies
- 2014-10-24 - 50% of children who are born with Chagas' disease do not receive any medical care
- 2014-10-11 - Mission Month: schools in Sucre also go on missions
- 2014-10-02 - The priority for the Auxiliary Bishop of Reyes: "Working to be a single Christian community"
- 2014-09-04 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Catholic Bishops of Bolivia and Peru take communications course “For a culture of encounter”