AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Missionary Children: Third Congress with more than 2000 children in the area of Potosi
Potosi (Agenzia Fides) - The Third Diocesan Congress of Missionary Childhood and Adolescence will be held from 16 to 20 October in the city of Potosi with the slogan "As a missionary child I receive and share my faith". Symbol of the meeting is the mascot known by all, namely the "Abejita Missionaria" (The missionary bee). The main objective of this Congress is to allow faith and core values to grow in children, in order to build a new society.
The note sent to Fides Agency by the PMS of Bolivia reports that the diocesan director of the PMS in Potosi, Fr. Gustavo Rivero, along with the diocesan team, have planned various activities to be held during the four-day Congress, which will conclude with World Mission Day (DOMUND), on Sunday, October 20. The Congress is attended by more than 2,000 children from all pastoral areas, fruit of the work of missionary animation that is developing in all the parishes of the diocese. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 17/10/2013)
- 2014-07-10 - Insults and defamation: a campaign that has no political agenda
- 2014-06-18 - Conclusion of the G77 + China, the Church hopes for commitment in favor of the poor
- 2014-06-16 - Formation on values to combat violence and bullying
- 2014-05-26 - Meeting with the candidates: an initiative of the Church for the October elections
- 2014-05-16 - Basic Ecclesial Communities: the new face of the Church at the service of justice and peace
- 2014-04-28 - Children sold for sexual and labor exploitation and for the sale of organs
- 2014-04-09 - After the clashes, President Morales changes the minister and meets the miners
- 2014-03-29 - The Church reflects on the situation: "The people no longer have hope in this government"
- 2014-03-27 - Bishops’ priorities: Indigenous and social pastoral, relaunch of the Permanent Mission
- 2014-03-17 - Heavy rains have caused deaths and injuries in the Beni area, the lack of food is worrying