AMERICA/PERU - Also the indigenous children Kukama took part in the "TINKUY 2013"
Nauta (Agenzia Fides) - Four days to share knowledge and experiences of life of their communities with other children of different villages and cultures. During TINKUY 2013, which was recently held in Lima, several children of the indigenous group Kukama, of the city of Nauta in the heart of the Amazon, also learned a few words of different languages with which they could interact with others. TINKUY 2013, an event called "Dialogue based on Knowledge: To know my people and the world", saw the participation of over a hundred boys and girls of 15 native villages of the Country, Afro-Peruvians, students from Lima with migrant origin, such as Peruvian - Chinese, Germans, Italians, Arabs, Jews. The young children Kukama - Kukamiria showed their "techniques" on how to build traps to hunt animals, which attracted great interest unlike other most common projects which are already on the market. Nauta is a small town with 10,000 inhabitants, famous for being the first fluvial city in the Loreto region, in the Amazon. (AP) (15/10/2013 Agenzia Fides)
- 2015-11-24 - Preparations are underway for the beatification of the first missionary martyrs of Peru
- 2015-11-16 - Each year leukemia affects the health of 1,200 poor children
- 2015-11-10 - More than 3,000 participants at the III National Missionary Congress: to relaunch the missionary parish
- 2015-11-07 - The program for the beatification of three priests killed in 1991 by the Shining Path presented to Parliament
- 2015-10-30 - Annual report on Indigenous women and girls: victims of violence, atrocities and humiliations
- 2015-10-19 - Share the beauty of consecrated life with a testimony of joy
- 2015-10-07 - The preparation for the beatification of the three missionaries killed in 1991 continues
- 2015-09-24 - Mgr. Piorno to the authorities involved in court proceedings: "The best thing is to resign, for the tranquility of the population"
- 2015-09-08 - The Bishop of Chimbote: "the solution to insecurity is not lynching"
- 2015-09-02 - A month dedicated to combatting human trafficking