EUROPE/SPAIN - The Year of Faith: Catechesis of the Bishop of Palencia for the internet
Palencia (Agenzia Fides) – There are more than 500 people who follow the catechesis of the Bishop of Palencia (Spain), His Exc. Mgr. Esteban Escudero, through the internet. The Bishop in fact collaborates with the program "Digital Evangelization" and every Tuesday offers a lesson, by connecting to his computer, with people from all over the world. This week he starts the series of lectures on the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, which has the theme he chose for the Year of Faith. Mgr. Escudero has already held 45 lectures on the subject and this evening (at 10 p.m., Spanish time), he begins the last group of 54 lessons proposed by the program. To participate you must register (see link). (CE) (Agenzia Fides 24/09/2013)
- 2015-03-02 - Not always employment is the way out of social exclusion
- 2015-02-26 - Despite the crisis, the PMS in Spain has increased the support for missions by 20%
- 2015-02-13 - "The way we treat immigrants today will leave a mark in our history"
- 2015-01-09 - Bishops appeal to the government: listen to immigrants before expelling them
- 2014-12-04 - EUROPE/SPAIN – Fund raising Christmas markets in aid of HIV positive and abused children in Zimbabwe
- 2014-12-04 - EUROPE/SPAIN – Missionaries victims of Ebola: we remember our missionaries, what they do and for whom they work
- 2014-10-31 - Alarm tuberculosis: outdated policies will not be able to stop the peak of TB drug-resistant strains
- 2014-10-31 - Caritas Spain receives an award "for the defense of the rights of the people"
- 2014-10-23 - Every year 100,000 Christians die because of religious persecution
- 2014-10-23 - Concerned about "our" problems, while thousands of people die every day