AMERICA/MEXICO - General health care and food counseling organized by the local Church
Tijuana - The Archdiocese of Tijuana, the main city of the Mexican state of Baja California, organized the Fifth Day of Health care in the Miramar colony where free counseling services were offered regarding general medical care, nutrition and dentistry. In a statement sent to Fides Agency, the local responsible for the health care pastoral, said that the Church in addition to taking care of the spiritual aspect, is also concerned about the overall well-being of the community and, together with other humanitarian groups in the United States and Mexico, carry out medical days in the colonies and in the most vulnerable communities in Tijuana every day. During this Fifth Day the main goal was to make people aware of taking care of their health. (AP) ( Agenzia Fides 20/09/2013 )
- 2014-10-15 - "Never accept violence as a solution", warns Mgr. Lona Reyes who proposes a prayer campaign
- 2014-10-14 - Bishops on the Iguala case: "clarify what happened, the truth is the path to justice"
- 2014-10-10 - The tragedy of Iguala and its consequences: a letter from the Archbishop of Acapulco
- 2014-10-09 - Corrupt policemen and climate of mistrust, the Bishop of La Paz denounces the silence of the authorities
- 2014-09-29 - Prevention and relief centers: the Church committed against addiction
- 2014-09-24 - Priest found dead in the river Balsas
- 2014-09-18 - XV national meeting of the pastoral care of human mobility: "Listening to the migrant brother is like listening to the voice of Jesus"
- 2014-09-16 - "To be free is to recognise goodness and see that evil enslaves”: Independence Day celebrations
- 2014-09-09 - AMERICA/MEXICO – majority of child workers in Mexico’s south east regions
- 2014-09-08 - AMERICA/MEXICO – Appointment of National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societi