AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Communicator, witness of faith - to become the voice of the voiceless
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) - The construction of networks at a departmental, regional and national level is the challenge of the XI National Meeting of Communicators and Social Media of the Catholic Church, which was held from June 13 to 14 in Cochabamba, Bolivia, under the theme "Communicator, witness of faith."
Mgr. Percy Galvan, Bishop of the Prelature of Coro Coro, said in a note sent to Fides that the communicator "must be a person who identifies himself with the reality of the people who do not have access to communication. Many times we have heard the slogan of "media that are the voice of the voiceless", but unfortunately what they broadcast are only leaders or people’s opinions who just want to be actors, or people who claim certain ideological content." (CE) (Agenzia Fides 18/06/2013)
- 2015-10-09 - Nuncio Diquattro representative of the Holy See at the World Conference on Climate Change
- 2015-09-17 - Intervention of Mgr. Scarpellini on the candidacy of Morales: "Alternation is an expression of democracy"
- 2015-08-19 - Heavy rains leave more than a thousand of families homeless
- 2015-08-17 - Prison conditions improve thanks to mediation by Pope Francis
- 2015-07-29 - Government and people commence dialogue for definitive solution
- 2015-07-24 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Parishes shelter demonstrators demanding solutions to the mining question
- 2015-07-09 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – The faithful wait "standing" for the arrival of the Pope
- 2015-07-08 - "The world needs to change": Cardinal Turkson opens the World Meeting of Social Movements
- 2015-06-26 - The Pope will conclude the World Meeting of Social Movements
- 2015-05-27 - Radio and TV to announce the Gospel in the Vicariate of Nuflo de Chavez