AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Communicator, witness of faith - to become the voice of the voiceless
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) - The construction of networks at a departmental, regional and national level is the challenge of the XI National Meeting of Communicators and Social Media of the Catholic Church, which was held from June 13 to 14 in Cochabamba, Bolivia, under the theme "Communicator, witness of faith."
Mgr. Percy Galvan, Bishop of the Prelature of Coro Coro, said in a note sent to Fides that the communicator "must be a person who identifies himself with the reality of the people who do not have access to communication. Many times we have heard the slogan of "media that are the voice of the voiceless", but unfortunately what they broadcast are only leaders or people’s opinions who just want to be actors, or people who claim certain ideological content." (CE) (Agenzia Fides 18/06/2013)
- 2014-11-18 - Towards CAM 5: Bolivia presents a preliminary work plan
- 2014-11-17 - A project to spread Afro culture among children of Yungas communities
- 2014-11-12 - The Eucharist is necessary for fraternal communion and mission
- 2014-11-11 - The law on education must be applied without discrimination
- 2014-11-07 - Education, communication and drug trafficking: the Bishops prepare three pastoral Letters
- 2014-10-29 - Solidarity and concrete evangelization: meeting of diocesan Directors of the Pontifical Mission Societies
- 2014-10-24 - 50% of children who are born with Chagas' disease do not receive any medical care
- 2014-10-11 - Mission Month: schools in Sucre also go on missions
- 2014-10-02 - The priority for the Auxiliary Bishop of Reyes: "Working to be a single Christian community"
- 2014-09-04 - AMERICA/BOLIVIA – Catholic Bishops of Bolivia and Peru take communications course “For a culture of encounter”