AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Communicator, witness of faith - to become the voice of the voiceless
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) - The construction of networks at a departmental, regional and national level is the challenge of the XI National Meeting of Communicators and Social Media of the Catholic Church, which was held from June 13 to 14 in Cochabamba, Bolivia, under the theme "Communicator, witness of faith."
Mgr. Percy Galvan, Bishop of the Prelature of Coro Coro, said in a note sent to Fides that the communicator "must be a person who identifies himself with the reality of the people who do not have access to communication. Many times we have heard the slogan of "media that are the voice of the voiceless", but unfortunately what they broadcast are only leaders or people’s opinions who just want to be actors, or people who claim certain ideological content." (CE) (Agenzia Fides 18/06/2013)
- 2015-11-20 - The Church strongly rejects the use of the image of the Pope for political activities
- 2015-11-13 - The Episcopal Conference: "We need and want a change"
- 2015-11-07 - The Pontifical Mission Societies in Bolivia towards the American Missionary Congress
- 2015-11-06 - 100th Assembly of the Episcopal Conference: V American Missionary Congress (CAM 5) is among the topics to be discussed
- 2015-10-15 - The Maryknoll Mission Center has been offering missionaries a valuable service for half a century
- 2015-10-12 - The Pope's message at the forum on climate: "Follow a fair and integral ecology"
- 2015-10-09 - Nuncio Diquattro representative of the Holy See at the World Conference on Climate Change
- 2015-09-17 - Intervention of Mgr. Scarpellini on the candidacy of Morales: "Alternation is an expression of democracy"
- 2015-08-19 - Heavy rains leave more than a thousand of families homeless
- 2015-08-17 - Prison conditions improve thanks to mediation by Pope Francis