AMERICA/PERU - Agreement for the formation of the poorest young people
Lima (Agenzia Fides) - Caritas of Peru and the Professional service and development training Center (government institution), signed an institutional cooperation Agreement, which lasts two years, aimed at human development. The agreement provides for: job training in urban and rural programs, micro-credit programs, teacher training, services for information concerning areas of employment, self-employment promotion and prevention of drug use.
In the note sent to Fides, it is stated that one of the first projects is to improve the lives of at-risk youth between 15 and 25 years of age, in the province of Tarma, in the center of Peru.
The Center for professional formation and Professional service and development training Center is an institution founded in 1996 that coordinates training units in 12 regions of the country. Caritas Peru is an institution of the Catholic Church which assists 48 offices in almost all major cities of the Country and as the title of its website says: for 57 years we have been helping to build a supportive, fair and fraternal Peru. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2015-11-24 - Preparations are underway for the beatification of the first missionary martyrs of Peru
- 2015-11-16 - Each year leukemia affects the health of 1,200 poor children
- 2015-11-10 - More than 3,000 participants at the III National Missionary Congress: to relaunch the missionary parish
- 2015-11-07 - The program for the beatification of three priests killed in 1991 by the Shining Path presented to Parliament
- 2015-10-30 - Annual report on Indigenous women and girls: victims of violence, atrocities and humiliations
- 2015-10-19 - Share the beauty of consecrated life with a testimony of joy
- 2015-10-07 - The preparation for the beatification of the three missionaries killed in 1991 continues
- 2015-09-24 - Mgr. Piorno to the authorities involved in court proceedings: "The best thing is to resign, for the tranquility of the population"
- 2015-09-08 - The Bishop of Chimbote: "the solution to insecurity is not lynching"
- 2015-09-02 - A month dedicated to combatting human trafficking