AMERICA/PERU - Agreement for the formation of the poorest young people
Lima (Agenzia Fides) - Caritas of Peru and the Professional service and development training Center (government institution), signed an institutional cooperation Agreement, which lasts two years, aimed at human development. The agreement provides for: job training in urban and rural programs, micro-credit programs, teacher training, services for information concerning areas of employment, self-employment promotion and prevention of drug use.
In the note sent to Fides, it is stated that one of the first projects is to improve the lives of at-risk youth between 15 and 25 years of age, in the province of Tarma, in the center of Peru.
The Center for professional formation and Professional service and development training Center is an institution founded in 1996 that coordinates training units in 12 regions of the country. Caritas Peru is an institution of the Catholic Church which assists 48 offices in almost all major cities of the Country and as the title of its website says: for 57 years we have been helping to build a supportive, fair and fraternal Peru. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/06/2013)
- 2014-12-16 - Climate change: Christians in defense of the weak and of their suffering
- 2014-12-13 - Analysis of the socio-cultural impacts of mining and contribution of missionaries
- 2014-12-03 - COP 20: world meeting for climatic justice, churches together to care for creation
- 2014-11-15 - "Network for a Culture of meeting", also Cusco present at the XIII Meeting of RIIAL
- 2014-11-05 - The Bishops are always close to the 3 and a half million Peruvians away from home
- 2014-10-31 - Thousands of young people on pilgrimage instead of the "Feast of Hallowen"
- 2014-09-30 - How to prevent child labor and ensure adequate opportunities for growth
- 2014-09-23 - "Gold fever" increases human trafficking and sexual exploitation
- 2014-09-19 - The activist who fought for the Amazonian forest, against the deforestation of his land killed
- 2014-09-10 - “Young people without frontiers”: witnesses and proclaimers of the faith to the world of today