AMERICA/ARGENTINA - Bishops of Patagonia: "social peace can be reached with the participation of all"
Neuquén (Agenzia Fides) - Public education must promote the value and care for life, the integral development of individuals and social cohesion. This is what the Bishops of Patagonia (Argentina) said in their Easter message, sent to Fides. The bishops added that social peace is achieved in particular "with decently paid work for everyone, and the participation of all in the decisions that direct the daily life for the common good."
The Bishops finally thanked God for the new Argentinian Pope, Francis, and asked to pray for his mission to evangelize men and women all over the world and "the daunting task of leading the fragile boat of the Church in the storms of history in which we live." (CE) (Agenzia Fides 04/04/2013)
- 2015-04-08 - "Can one sing the Alleluia in the world we live in?"
- 2015-03-11 - 400 years of evangelization in Posadas: "we share the joy of evangelizing"
- 2015-03-04 - "God did not create borders": for 65 years a Mass for brotherhood between Chile and Argentina
- 2015-02-17 - During Lent let us assess our spirit of mission: message from Archbishop Arancedo
- 2015-02-14 - Mgr. Buenanueva:"We need good quality citizens"
- 2015-02-12 - Mgr. Lozano denounces: deaths due to child malnutrition in the country
- 2015-01-22 - Nisman case: Bishops: "the people want the truth"
- 2015-01-15 - Divine Word Missionaries from Asia, Africa and Oceania work in Argentina
- 2015-01-09 - Tuberculosis and Chagas disease out of control in the Chaco
- 2014-12-23 - Church and government for the common good and peace of the country