AMERICA/ARGENTINA - Bishops of Patagonia: "social peace can be reached with the participation of all"
Neuquén (Agenzia Fides) - Public education must promote the value and care for life, the integral development of individuals and social cohesion. This is what the Bishops of Patagonia (Argentina) said in their Easter message, sent to Fides. The bishops added that social peace is achieved in particular "with decently paid work for everyone, and the participation of all in the decisions that direct the daily life for the common good."
The Bishops finally thanked God for the new Argentinian Pope, Francis, and asked to pray for his mission to evangelize men and women all over the world and "the daunting task of leading the fragile boat of the Church in the storms of history in which we live." (CE) (Agenzia Fides 04/04/2013)
- 2015-07-22 - "Bring Christ to families": hundreds of young people on a mission to Goya
- 2015-07-21 - "Mission, a way of life": towards the fourth National Meeting of Missionary Groups
- 2015-07-15 - Nearly 30 percent of Argentines live in a situation of poverty
- 2015-07-10 - The Archbishop of Tucuman denounces: laws that violate the rights and freedom of conscience, attacks against the Church, a climate of fear
- 2015-06-24 - Bishop of Jujuy: "We need the State’s strong support against drugs"
- 2015-06-18 - The first Congress on intercultural and interreligious dialogue
- 2015-06-12 - "We are concerned about the new poor", said Mgr. Ojea, head of Caritas
- 2015-06-11 - "In this America's Cup, and always, say no to trafficking": campaign against human trafficking
- 2015-05-28 - AMERICA/ARGENTINA – Child nutrition, drugs and poverty: meeting of Bishops and authorities of Buenos Aires
- 2015-05-26 - The Church's message for the National holiday: no to hatred, play politics with moral integrity