ASIA/CHINA - With faith and the Word of God, the Diocese of Bao Ding lives Lent in the Year of Faith
Bao Ding (Agenzia Fides) - With faith and the Word of God, the Diocese of Bao Ding of He Bei province of mainland China lives Lent in the Year of Faith. According to what Faith of He Bei reported, the Diocese of Bao Ding, historical stronghold of Chinese Catholicism, continues to be an exemplary community for its faith thanks to the community commitment and its continuous spiritual journey, and especially in Lent which is an important moment of the Church's liturgy.
At the end of February, five days of youth faith formation were held organized by the diocesan nuns. During this period, young Catholics consolidated their Christian identity and missionary awareness through update on the documents of the Second Vatican Council and the Door of Faith .....
Even the parish of Dong Lv where the most famous Marian shrine of China is located, organized three days of prayer meetings for hundreds of lay people. The Word of God is their central theme because according to the organizer, the Sacred Scripture is important both for the life of one’s faith and for evangelization.
The newly baptized, elderly, sick and disadvantaged families are at the center of attention of the parish of An Guo. (NZ) (Agenzia Fides 04/03/2013)
- 2015-02-21 - ASIA/CHINA – Visits to the elderly and the poor, thanksgiving to God: Chinese Catholics celebrate New Year
- 2015-02-04 - The ancient church of the diocese of Ning Bo will soon return to being the symbol of the city
- 2014-12-12 - "I walk with you": the Catholic community prepares itself for Christmas
- 2014-12-03 - Evangelising with joy: a meeting of sharing, music and prayer
- 2014-12-02 - The Year of Consecrated Life begins: witnesses of hope in the future
- 2014-11-27 - A group of doctors provide free health service in the diocese of Hai Men
- 2014-11-05 - After years of waiting, the small community of Lai Gang has its own chapel
- 2014-10-29 - Christians and make Catholics aware of their missionary responsibility
- 2014-10-08 - Mgr. Giovanni Chrysostom Lan Shi, an apostle of the youth
- 2014-10-08 - Msg. Giovanni Battista Wang Jin’s particular commitment to priestly vocations