ASIA/CHINA - With faith and the Word of God, the Diocese of Bao Ding lives Lent in the Year of Faith
Bao Ding (Agenzia Fides) - With faith and the Word of God, the Diocese of Bao Ding of He Bei province of mainland China lives Lent in the Year of Faith. According to what Faith of He Bei reported, the Diocese of Bao Ding, historical stronghold of Chinese Catholicism, continues to be an exemplary community for its faith thanks to the community commitment and its continuous spiritual journey, and especially in Lent which is an important moment of the Church's liturgy.
At the end of February, five days of youth faith formation were held organized by the diocesan nuns. During this period, young Catholics consolidated their Christian identity and missionary awareness through update on the documents of the Second Vatican Council and the Door of Faith .....
Even the parish of Dong Lv where the most famous Marian shrine of China is located, organized three days of prayer meetings for hundreds of lay people. The Word of God is their central theme because according to the organizer, the Sacred Scripture is important both for the life of one’s faith and for evangelization.
The newly baptized, elderly, sick and disadvantaged families are at the center of attention of the parish of An Guo. (NZ) (Agenzia Fides 04/03/2013)
- 2015-05-13 - An exhibition of historical objects commemorates the pioneers of the mission in the Year of Consecrated Life
- 2015-05-06 - In the month of Mary: pilgrimage to enrich faith, respecting environment, recalling the commitment missionary
- 2015-04-17 - Catholic communities towards the Jubilee of Mercy
- 2015-03-24 - The Chinese Catholic community towards Easter
- 2015-03-17 - Even the "24 hours for the Lord" in the Lenten journey of the Chinese Catholics
- 2015-03-10 - The Bishop of Jing Xian highlights the need to give authentic Christian witness
- 2015-03-04 - The Catholic communities pray for the persecuted Christians in the Middle East and around the world
- 2015-02-21 - ASIA/CHINA – Visits to the elderly and the poor, thanksgiving to God: Chinese Catholics celebrate New Year
- 2015-02-04 - The ancient church of the diocese of Ning Bo will soon return to being the symbol of the city
- 2014-12-12 - "I walk with you": the Catholic community prepares itself for Christmas