ASIA/TAIWAN - Faith, Creed and Evangelization: theme of fraternity and communion of priests, men and women religious and consecrated laity of the Diocese of Kao Hsiung
Kao Hsiung (Agenzia Fides) - "Faith, Creed and Evangelization" was the theme of fraternity and communion of priests, men and women religious and consecrated laity of the Diocese of Kao Hsiung led by Mgr. Peter Lui, archbishop of the diocese. According to the Catholic Weekly of the Archdiocese of Tai Pei, the event was attended by 92 participants in the Sanctuary of Beatitude founded and strongly desired by Cardinal Paul Shan, late bishop of the Diocese of Kao Hsiung. During the two days of sharing, participants attended four lessons that focused on faith, Creed, Evangelization, faith and woman (the example of Mary's faith).
They listened to the missionary experience of the parish of St. Antonio in Hong Kong, especially their experience of living and transmitting the joy of faith. In the end, they concluded the intense spiritual journey with adoration and a solemn Mass. (NZ) (Agenzia Fides 01/03/2013)
- 2015-01-29 - X Congress of the Word of God in Chinese
- 2014-10-10 - Asia-Pacific Congress: "As a Church, we cannot remain silent witnesses of the conditions of migrants and their families"
- 2014-09-12 - The first church in China dedicated to Saint John Paul II has been consecrated
- 2013-04-18 - The local Church wonders about faith and evangelization
- 2013-03-11 - The Youth Pastoral Commission of the Diocese of Tai Chung accompanies the young people’s spiritual journey of Lent
- 2013-03-01 - Faith, Creed and Evangelization: theme of fraternity and communion of priests, men and women religious and consecrated laity of the Diocese of Kao Hsiung
- 2013-02-13 - The National Council of Churches promotes campaigns to raise awareness in society
- 2013-01-31 - "A hot winter" Chinese New Year full of love also for the most vulnerable
- 2013-01-24 - Missionary mandate to the new members of the Apostolate of the Laity of the Diocese of Kao Hsiung
- 2013-01-22 - The Bishops of Taiwan practice the use of the mass media and public relations management