VATICAN -Thanksgiving of the CEP and of the missionary Churches to Benedict XVI
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - The Holy Mass was concelebrated in the Chapel of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, presided over by the Secretary of the Congregation, His Exc. Mgr. Hon Tai-Fai and saw the participation of all the personel of the Congregation.
This year, besides the beginning of the Lenten period, the liturgical celebration wanted to be on behalf of the Congregation and of all the churches dependent on it also a tangible sign of thanksgiving for the Petrine ministry of the Holy Father, Benedict XVI, who in these years has illuminated the path of the Church and of humanity with his highly theological and spiritual teaching.
The churches and missionary forces that act in the anthropological and geographical boundaries of humanity, are especially grateful to Benedict XVI for having brought back the activity of evangelization in the very heart of the doctrine and practice of the Church. At the same time they pray so he continues to give his valuable theological and spiritual contribution to the widespread of the Gospel in the world. (Agenzia Fides 13/02/2013)
- 2014-12-03 - VATICAN – Religious leaders resolve “to work for the freedom of all those who are enslaved and trafficked”
- 2014-11-26 - The First International Day of Prayer and Awareness against Human Trafficking
- 2014-11-24 - Pope Francis: may the Lord grant a new missionary drive to the Church in India
- 2014-10-30 - Pope's appeal: take all necessary measures to eradicate the Ebola virus
- 2014-10-25 - WORLD MISSION DAY - CATHOLIC CHURCH STATISTICS 2014
- 2014-10-20 - Pope Paul VI, "a staunch supporter of the mission ad gentes"
- 2014-10-18 - VATICAN – Blessed Pope Paul VI: "The love for Missions is love for the Church, love for Christ!"
- 2014-10-13 - The memory of the missionaries, their examples, attract and inspire us to imitate their faith
- 2014-10-07 - First ever global campaign by the 160 Caritas national organisations: ending world hunger is their priority
- 2014-10-01 - The feast of St. Therese of Lisieux, Patroness of the Missions, opens the Mission Month