VATICAN -Thanksgiving of the CEP and of the missionary Churches to Benedict XVI
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - The Holy Mass was concelebrated in the Chapel of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, presided over by the Secretary of the Congregation, His Exc. Mgr. Hon Tai-Fai and saw the participation of all the personel of the Congregation.
This year, besides the beginning of the Lenten period, the liturgical celebration wanted to be on behalf of the Congregation and of all the churches dependent on it also a tangible sign of thanksgiving for the Petrine ministry of the Holy Father, Benedict XVI, who in these years has illuminated the path of the Church and of humanity with his highly theological and spiritual teaching.
The churches and missionary forces that act in the anthropological and geographical boundaries of humanity, are especially grateful to Benedict XVI for having brought back the activity of evangelization in the very heart of the doctrine and practice of the Church. At the same time they pray so he continues to give his valuable theological and spiritual contribution to the widespread of the Gospel in the world. (Agenzia Fides 13/02/2013)
- 2015-11-12 - Statement from the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
- 2015-11-03 - Pope's appeal for Central Africa: "put an end to this cycle of violence"
- 2015-10-29 - Cardinal Filoni: Only peace will save the indigenous Christian communities in Mesopotamia
- 2015-10-28 - Appeal from the 5 continents: "The fight against climate change must respect the rights of the poor"
- 2015-10-28 - Urbaniana University: to form men and women capable of becoming bridges of relationships and instruments of mutual understanding
- 2015-10-16 - The Missionary Rosary for World Mission Day and the 50th anniversary of the "Ad Gentes" decree
- 2015-10-02 - Cardinal Filoni opens the formative year: "called to live the joy of the Gospel"
- 2015-10-01 - With the feast of St. Therese of Lisieux, October, month of the missions begins
- 2015-09-15 - Cardinal Filoni on his visit: the enthusiasm of the Church in Bangladesh, the vivacity of the Church in India
- 2015-09-14 - The first blessed in South Africa: Benedict Daswa, family man, killed for the Gospel