VATICAN -Thanksgiving of the CEP and of the missionary Churches to Benedict XVI
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - The Holy Mass was concelebrated in the Chapel of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, presided over by the Secretary of the Congregation, His Exc. Mgr. Hon Tai-Fai and saw the participation of all the personel of the Congregation.
This year, besides the beginning of the Lenten period, the liturgical celebration wanted to be on behalf of the Congregation and of all the churches dependent on it also a tangible sign of thanksgiving for the Petrine ministry of the Holy Father, Benedict XVI, who in these years has illuminated the path of the Church and of humanity with his highly theological and spiritual teaching.
The churches and missionary forces that act in the anthropological and geographical boundaries of humanity, are especially grateful to Benedict XVI for having brought back the activity of evangelization in the very heart of the doctrine and practice of the Church. At the same time they pray so he continues to give his valuable theological and spiritual contribution to the widespread of the Gospel in the world. (Agenzia Fides 13/02/2013)
- 2015-04-13 - Jubilee of Mercy: "This is a time for the Church to rediscover the meaning of the mission entrusted to her by the Lord"
- 2015-04-09 - Cardinal Filoni: Iraqi families all expect to be able to return to their homes, and we are ready to help them start over
- 2015-04-08 - Easter 2015: "Our brothers and sisters are persecuted, exiled, killed and beheaded simply because they are Christians, they are our martyrs of today"
- 2015-03-30 - The Pope: "We think of our brothers and sisters who are persecuted because they are Christians, the martyrs of our own time"
- 2015-03-27 - Cardinal Filoni returns to Iraq to express the closeness and affection of the Pope to displaced families
- 2015-03-16 - VATICAN – Pope Francis: "Our brothers' and sisters' blood is shed only because they are Christians"
- 2015-02-10 - VATICAN – World Day of the Sick: the Church runs 115 352 health care and social assistance institutes in the world
- 2015-02-04 - On February 8: "Shine a light against human trafficking"
- 2015-01-26 - Cardinal Filoni celebrates the 50th anniversary of the diocese of Xuan Loc, "may families and parishes become God’s families"
- 2015-01-23 - Cardinal Filoni at the Shrine of La Vang entrusts the work of evangelization to the Virgin