VATICAN -Thanksgiving of the CEP and of the missionary Churches to Benedict XVI
Vatican City (Agenzia Fides) - The Holy Mass was concelebrated in the Chapel of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, presided over by the Secretary of the Congregation, His Exc. Mgr. Hon Tai-Fai and saw the participation of all the personel of the Congregation.
This year, besides the beginning of the Lenten period, the liturgical celebration wanted to be on behalf of the Congregation and of all the churches dependent on it also a tangible sign of thanksgiving for the Petrine ministry of the Holy Father, Benedict XVI, who in these years has illuminated the path of the Church and of humanity with his highly theological and spiritual teaching.
The churches and missionary forces that act in the anthropological and geographical boundaries of humanity, are especially grateful to Benedict XVI for having brought back the activity of evangelization in the very heart of the doctrine and practice of the Church. At the same time they pray so he continues to give his valuable theological and spiritual contribution to the widespread of the Gospel in the world. (Agenzia Fides 13/02/2013)
- 2014-09-13 - "Strong families are our best defense against poverty": meeting on the role of the family in the global economic crisis
- 2014-08-19 - Cardinal Filoni thanks the Pope for his prayers
- 2014-08-18 - Press release of the Patriarchate of Babylon of the Chaldeans
- 2014-08-13 - Declaration of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue
- 2014-08-12 - Cardinal Fernando Filoni leaves today for Iraq.
- 2014-08-11 - Pope Francis meets with Cardinal Fernando Filoni, his Envoy in Iraq
- 2014-07-14 - VATICAN – Pope makes heartfelt appeal "to continue to pray for peace in the Holy Land"
- 2014-06-14 - Message of His Holiness Francis for the World Mission Day 2014
- 2014-06-09 - Without the Holy Spirit there is no mission, there is no evangelization
- 2014-06-02 - Death of Cardinal Lourdusamy, he was Secretary of Propaganda Fide and President of the PMS