AMERICA/CHILE - "Missionary Disciples in the web 2.0": the archdiocese of Santiago launches new website
Santiago (Agenzia Fides) - "The new website of our archdiocese has everything you need to be a means of communication of our time," says the statement sent by the Episcopal Conference of Chile to Fides Agency for the opening of the new website of the Archdiocese of Santiago de Chile. The menu of the site, three-axis, allows you to surf easily, so you can reach the News section, with the events of each day; the Pastoral section, with the most relevant aspects of community life; under the heading Church of Santiago the history and institutional structure can be read. There is also an interactive timeline section, one for the sacraments and pastoral resources, which are some new features of the new website, which will have more news and photos. Even social networks have an important role such as multimedia content. Each week a video will be proposed, which will be part of a dedicated channel that allows quick access without leaving the site, the statement concludes. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 12/29/2012)
- 2014-11-19 - Bishops support: "an educational reform for the good of the nation"
- 2014-10-20 - A hundred thousand on a pilgrimage for the family to the shrine of the first Chilean Saint
- 2014-10-03 - Apostolic Vicar of Aysen awarded: "Water is also a problem of sovereignty"
- 2014-06-26 - Wüñol Tripantu, the Mapuche celebration of the rebirth of life
- 2014-06-20 - "Here we are Lord, in the World Cup": special section on the website of the Catholic Bishops' Conference
- 2014-05-30 - AMERICA/CHILE – Local Catholic Church committed to educational reform nation wide
- 2014-05-07 - The decline in vocations to priesthood at the center of the Assembly of Bishops of Chile
- 2014-04-14 - Card. Ezzati’s appeal: Solidarity with the people of Valparaiso after the tragic fire
- 2014-01-09 - Peru and Chile, brotherly peoples
- 2014-01-07 - "One should listen to the Mapuche people in order to resolve the conflict in Araucanía" asks the Bishop of Temuco