AMERICA/ECUADOR - "Close stories to be listened far away": contest to promote radio stations
Quito (Agenzia Fides) - The World Association of Community Radio in Latin America and the Caribbean (AMARC ALC), the Latin American Association of Radio Education (ALER) and the Cultural Association Bostezo, have invited community radio, the popular and educational stations of Latin American countries, to participate in the Latin American Prize of radio production "Close stories to be listened far away."
According to the note sent to Fides Agency by ALER, the purpose of the competition is to promote international social work and cultural heritage of these radio stations and these groups, as well as promoting the production of radio programs to be spread through the Spanish and Latin American stations. Each participant may present a short program in which the theme or the social, environmental and/or cultural life of their community or town is made known, then to be spread through international radio channels. The themes must present a real situation on the following areas: Environment, Culture, radio communication rights stations, Migration and borders, Human rights and peace. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 31/10/2012)
- 2013-05-11 AMERICA/ECUADOR - The first Holy Colombian, big feast also in the Ande of Ecuador
- 2013-04-27 AMERICA/ECUADOR - Clashes amaong Indians and exploitation of the earth: for the Bishops it is "a conflict due to indifference"
- 2013-04-27 AMERICA/ECUADOR - The Church defends the Amazon environment, threatened by the interests of market
- 2013-04-09 AMERICA/ECUADOR - "A provocation to divide the community," the Archbishop denounces the protests of Evangelicals
- 2013-01-15 AMERICA/ECUADOR - The Bishops for the presidential elections, "the Christian should not adhere to ideological systems that oppose to the faith he professes"
- 2012-12-17 AMERICA/ECUADOR - The phenomenon of child labor spreads: in the streets, factories, fields
- 2012-11-16 AMERICA/ECUADOR - Controversy over a provision that hurts the religious sensibility of the sick
- 2012-11-12 AMERICA/ECUADOR - Assembly of the Missionaries: to strengthen faith for the Permanent Mission and contribute to a New Evangelization.
- 2012-10-31 AMERICA/ECUADOR - "Close stories to be listened far away": contest to promote radio stations
- 2012-10-26 AMERICA/ECUADOR - Ecuador in celebration for the beatification of the Missionary Sister, Mary Troncatti