AMERICA/BOLIVIA - A Missionary Fair to explain DOMUND
Cochabamba (Agenzia Fides) - In preparation for World Mission Day (Domund) which is celebrated this month. In the Archdiocese of Cochabamba the "Missionary Fair ", organized by the Pontifical Mission Societies of this jurisdiction will be held from October 14. The Diocesan Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies in Cochabamba, Father Marcelo Ramirez, reported to Fides Agency that the activity will be developed in three areas of the Archdiocese: the city of Valle Alto Cliza, the parish Auspicio in Plaza Colon, and in Valle Bajo Quillacollo. "The goal is to explain to the people the meaning and the service rendered by the Pontifical Mission Societies, through dynamics, songs, prayers, and even with the theater," said Father Ramirez.
Bolivia is preparing for World Mission Day with Congress Missionaries at a regional level in order to better structure its representation for the American Missionary Congress (CAM 4) and deepen the proposal made by the Bolivian Episcopal Conference to CELAM: to propose Bolivia as base for the American Missionary Congress (CAM 5) scheduled for 2017. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 03/10/2012)
- 2013-04-29 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Theft in the churches: Cardinal Terrazas responds to Morales
- 2013-04-19 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - A happy world for street children
- 2013-04-17 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - The Church in the TIPNIS, "a missionary presence committed to human promotion"
- 2013-04-15 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Domestic violence for almost 83% of children in the country
- 2013-04-11 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - "A missionary Church always communicates the truth": 95th Assembly of Bishops
- 2013-01-18 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - The first indigenous Bishop consecrated in Santa Cruz: a man born, raised and formed in this land
- 2013-01-09 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Clarification on the properties of the Apostolic Vicariate of Beni in TIPNIS
- 2012-12-06 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Irregularities in the consultation of the Tipnis have been found
- 2012-11-29 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Even the Catholic Church in the Inter-institutional Committee to prepare a report on the TIPNIS
- 2012-11-27 AMERICA/BOLIVIA - Malnutrition and lack of health care and hygiene for children who live with their parents in prisons