AMERICA/COLOMBIA - A radio and a TV online gives voice to children and present missionary activity
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - The Comboni missionaries in Colombia will put a radio online and a virtual television from March 15 to "present to the world the Church's missionary activity" and "sensitize the people on the mission". "Using technology that the Internet offers to bring everyone the message of the Gospel and to get to know the contribution of so many missionaries in the world, is what the Comboni Missionaries desire", said the statement Fides received. Another goal of this project is to integrate the work done by the magazine "Iglesia Sinfronteras". Magazine, radio and television, are the realization of a dream of this missionary community that has been present in the country for 28 years and seeks to achieve "a large swath of the population, and is looking for alternative means of tools that are able to become the voice and face of the forgotten and marginalized" and unfortunately there are millions in the country. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/03/2012)
- 2015-06-24 - Latin American Religious give their full support and unreserved commitment for Peace in Colombia
- 2015-06-17 - Silent march in Tumaco: after 60 years of violence it is now time to form "a truly civilized society"
- 2015-06-10 - The inhabitants of port of Buenaventura subjected to "collective torture"
- 2015-06-09 - Human trafficking, new areopagus of consecrated life in Latin America
- 2015-05-26 - "Stop deaths! An agreement has to be reached as soon as possible", asks Cardinal Salazar Gómez
- 2015-05-22 - In the tragedy a light of life: the funeral of 33 of the 84 deaths due to the landslide in Salgar
- 2015-05-07 - Children recruited by the FARC: they are prisoners and infected with the human papilloma virus
- 2015-05-04 - Talks resume for peace, despite the incidents and the distrust of the Colombians
- 2015-04-22 - The Episcopal Council for Peace analyzes the situation of the talks
- 2015-04-21 - Emergency for violence and attacks against minors