AMERICA/COLOMBIA - A radio and a TV online gives voice to children and present missionary activity
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - The Comboni missionaries in Colombia will put a radio online and a virtual television from March 15 to "present to the world the Church's missionary activity" and "sensitize the people on the mission". "Using technology that the Internet offers to bring everyone the message of the Gospel and to get to know the contribution of so many missionaries in the world, is what the Comboni Missionaries desire", said the statement Fides received. Another goal of this project is to integrate the work done by the magazine "Iglesia Sinfronteras". Magazine, radio and television, are the realization of a dream of this missionary community that has been present in the country for 28 years and seeks to achieve "a large swath of the population, and is looking for alternative means of tools that are able to become the voice and face of the forgotten and marginalized" and unfortunately there are millions in the country. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/03/2012)
- 2015-11-24 - Peace process: no need to hasten the signing without verifying the international law
- 2015-11-21 - The Church: need to clarify the referendum to have lasting peace
- 2015-11-19 - "There are connections between the conflicts in the Middle East and environmental issues" says a Jesuit
- 2015-11-16 - Poverty on the rise in Santa Fe and Chapinero: daily wage and lack of retirement among the causes
- 2015-11-12 - Meeting of the Pan-Amazonian Network: necessity to listen to indigenous peoples to protect creation
- 2015-10-20 - Mgr. Castro Quiroga: "The opening of dialogue with ELN is positive news"
- 2015-10-19 - "Pope Francis" food bank for needy families in Villavicencio
- 2015-10-09 - Cardinal Pimiento: "Vote-buying is a crime"
- 2015-10-02 - Become peacemakers: 400 priests offer the opportunity to receive the sacrament of reconciliation
- 2015-09-24 - Colombia towards peace through the path of reconciliation