AMERICA/COLOMBIA - A radio and a TV online gives voice to children and present missionary activity
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - The Comboni missionaries in Colombia will put a radio online and a virtual television from March 15 to "present to the world the Church's missionary activity" and "sensitize the people on the mission". "Using technology that the Internet offers to bring everyone the message of the Gospel and to get to know the contribution of so many missionaries in the world, is what the Comboni Missionaries desire", said the statement Fides received. Another goal of this project is to integrate the work done by the magazine "Iglesia Sinfronteras". Magazine, radio and television, are the realization of a dream of this missionary community that has been present in the country for 28 years and seeks to achieve "a large swath of the population, and is looking for alternative means of tools that are able to become the voice and face of the forgotten and marginalized" and unfortunately there are millions in the country. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/03/2012)
- 2014-12-18 - For Mgr. Falla Robles: "The unilateral cease-fire should take place without any conditions"
- 2014-12-13 - SOS of the Bishop on the proliferation of dengue fever
- 2014-12-05 - Peace talks resume December 10
- 2014-12-02 - Satisfaction for the release of the General, but it is necessary to resume talks for a definite peace
- 2014-12-01 - Children are half of the victims of landmines and prohibited explosive devices
- 2014-11-29 - Observatory for Reconciliation and Peace is created
- 2014-11-27 - Hunger and chronic malnutrition cause the death of a child every 33 hours
- 2014-11-26 - Sexual violence on women: a forgotten medical emergency
- 2014-11-26 - Peace talks in Cuba must continue
- 2014-11-21 - The request to continue peace talks: "Do not destroy the hope of Colombians"