AMERICA/COLOMBIA - A radio and a TV online gives voice to children and present missionary activity
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - The Comboni missionaries in Colombia will put a radio online and a virtual television from March 15 to "present to the world the Church's missionary activity" and "sensitize the people on the mission". "Using technology that the Internet offers to bring everyone the message of the Gospel and to get to know the contribution of so many missionaries in the world, is what the Comboni Missionaries desire", said the statement Fides received. Another goal of this project is to integrate the work done by the magazine "Iglesia Sinfronteras". Magazine, radio and television, are the realization of a dream of this missionary community that has been present in the country for 28 years and seeks to achieve "a large swath of the population, and is looking for alternative means of tools that are able to become the voice and face of the forgotten and marginalized" and unfortunately there are millions in the country. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/03/2012)
- 2015-03-04 - Meeting of Bishops Emeritus
- 2015-03-02 - Testimony of Mgr. Vidal: "Promises arrive in Cúcuta, never decisions"
- 2015-02-21 - Lent: multimedia “On the way to Easter”
- 2015-02-10 - The proposal of the FARC divides public opinion
- 2015-01-29 - Nearly 50 000 children victims of homicide because of armed conflict
- 2015-01-26 - We need leaders who are committed and not "deaf and dumb authorities" says Mgr. Epalza
- 2014-12-22 - Even from pain comes the hope of peace, the process continues
- 2014-12-18 - For Mgr. Falla Robles: "The unilateral cease-fire should take place without any conditions"
- 2014-12-13 - SOS of the Bishop on the proliferation of dengue fever
- 2014-12-05 - Peace talks resume December 10