AMERICA/COLOMBIA - A radio and a TV online gives voice to children and present missionary activity
Bogota (Agenzia Fides) - The Comboni missionaries in Colombia will put a radio online and a virtual television from March 15 to "present to the world the Church's missionary activity" and "sensitize the people on the mission". "Using technology that the Internet offers to bring everyone the message of the Gospel and to get to know the contribution of so many missionaries in the world, is what the Comboni Missionaries desire", said the statement Fides received. Another goal of this project is to integrate the work done by the magazine "Iglesia Sinfronteras". Magazine, radio and television, are the realization of a dream of this missionary community that has been present in the country for 28 years and seeks to achieve "a large swath of the population, and is looking for alternative means of tools that are able to become the voice and face of the forgotten and marginalized" and unfortunately there are millions in the country. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 08/03/2012)
- 2015-07-31 - Day of Protest against human trafficking: child soldiers still used by FARC
- 2015-07-30 - Updated Spanish version of the New Testament
- 2015-07-16 - AMERICA/COLOMBIA – Priest murdered in the sacristy as he was about to celebrate mass
- 2015-07-13 - Once the peace agreement is signed, the real challenge of the government will be how to handle the situation
- 2015-07-09 - "The peace process is alive", said Mgr. Castro Quiroga; letter of the religious leaders
- 2015-06-24 - Latin American Religious give their full support and unreserved commitment for Peace in Colombia
- 2015-06-17 - Silent march in Tumaco: after 60 years of violence it is now time to form "a truly civilized society"
- 2015-06-10 - The inhabitants of port of Buenaventura subjected to "collective torture"
- 2015-06-09 - Human trafficking, new areopagus of consecrated life in Latin America
- 2015-05-26 - "Stop deaths! An agreement has to be reached as soon as possible", asks Cardinal Salazar Gómez