AMERICA/ARGENTINA - The Representative of UNICEF visited the headquarters of the PMS
Buenos Aires (Agenzia Fides) - The National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) in Argentina, Father Osvaldo Pablo Leone, received on Friday, October 7 the visit of a UNICEF Representative in Argentina, Mr. Andrés Franco, of Colombian nationality. From the information sent to Fides, we learn that, during their meeting, the National Director of the PMS and the Representative of UNICEF were able to talk about various issues, in particular the current situation of children and adolescents in the country and in the Latin American world. They also examined the possibility of dealing with some commitments together that are necessary to combat the challenges presented by some of the great problems of today, learning from each other and to look after the welfare of millions of children and adolescents. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 10/10/2011)
- 2015-05-20 - Half a million families with serious addictions to alcohol and drugs
- 2015-05-18 - First Report on the scourge of drugs prepared by UCA
- 2015-05-08 - Missionary dimension and social problems: meeting of the clergy of Patagonia
- 2015-05-02 - First parish dedicated to Juan Diego
- 2015-04-08 - "Can one sing the Alleluia in the world we live in?"
- 2015-03-11 - 400 years of evangelization in Posadas: "we share the joy of evangelizing"
- 2015-03-04 - "God did not create borders": for 65 years a Mass for brotherhood between Chile and Argentina
- 2015-02-17 - During Lent let us assess our spirit of mission: message from Archbishop Arancedo
- 2015-02-14 - Mgr. Buenanueva:"We need good quality citizens"
- 2015-02-12 - Mgr. Lozano denounces: deaths due to child malnutrition in the country