AMERICA/ARGENTINA - The Representative of UNICEF visited the headquarters of the PMS
Buenos Aires (Agenzia Fides) - The National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies (PMS) in Argentina, Father Osvaldo Pablo Leone, received on Friday, October 7 the visit of a UNICEF Representative in Argentina, Mr. Andrés Franco, of Colombian nationality. From the information sent to Fides, we learn that, during their meeting, the National Director of the PMS and the Representative of UNICEF were able to talk about various issues, in particular the current situation of children and adolescents in the country and in the Latin American world. They also examined the possibility of dealing with some commitments together that are necessary to combat the challenges presented by some of the great problems of today, learning from each other and to look after the welfare of millions of children and adolescents. (CE) (Agenzia Fides 10/10/2011)
- 2014-11-05 - The fight against drugs should be considered a State matter
- 2014-11-04 - Two thousand secondary school teachers gathered for the XII Education Forum
- 2014-10-30 - AMERICA/ARGENTINA – Drugs: "it is urgent to move from concern to action"
- 2014-10-28 - The Bishops' spot: where are the children who disappeared during the State terrorism?
- 2014-10-11 - During the debate on drugs, the government also looks at the position of Bishops
- 2014-10-09 - Strong commitment of the Diocese of Quilmes against human trafficking and related crimes
- 2014-10-08 - Free vaccination campaign for children
- 2014-09-06 - The life of every migrant demands we build a new world; migrants’ pilgrimage to Luján
- 2014-09-04 - Announcing Christ on the streets: “committed to mission” for the archdiocese of Salta
- 2014-09-03 - AMERICA/ARGENTINA – The Month of the Bible, ideal context for giving new impulse to the evangelising mission of the Church