ASIA/HONG KONG - Diocesan group shares experience and plans for effective evangelisation
Hong Kong (Fides Service) - Recently the Work Group for the Year of Evangelisation adopted by the diocese of Hong Kong for 2004 to promote more effective missionary activity organised a course to share experience and offer concrete suggestions to help Catholics involved in various ways in evangelisation.
During the Course, held 18 April to 2 May, the diocesan work group offered concrete indications, technical suggestions, plans, material, psychological indications for evangelisation to about forty participants. At the end of the Course there was a prayer to the Holy Spirit to give the gifts of “perseverance and fortitude to brothers and sisters present”. At the request of local Catholics, seeing the success of the course the diocese of Hong Kong decided to offer the course again in June.
(Agenzia Fides 18/05/2004 Lines: 14 Words: 116)
- 2015-07-09 - Violence prevents aid workers to provide safe medical care
- 2015-02-23 - Release of Indian Jesuit held hostage for eight months
- 2014-12-05 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – First baby arrives in MSF new maternity centre in Kabul
- 2014-09-09 - JRS: optimistic about release of Jesuit priest taken hostage in June
- 2014-09-09 - A Christian MP in Iraq’s new government
- 2014-06-04 - Priest kidnapped, the JRS: "We trust in local communities"
- 2014-06-03 - Jesuit kidnapped: Fr. Moretti asks for "prayer and silence"
- 2014-02-26 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – Humanitarian aid and videogames for orphans in Herat
- 2014-01-29 - Peace and reconciliation: the expectations of the Afghan civil society
- 2013-09-23 - Minors abducted and exploited for the practice of "Bacha Bazi"