ASIA/TAIWAN - Diocese of Kao Siung publishes the program of the opening of celebrations for the 150th anniversary of the Evangelization of Taiwan
Kao Siung (Agenzia Fides) - There will be two days of celebrations following the inauguration of the festivities for the 150th anniversary of the Evangelization of Taiwan, under the sign of communion with the theme of Hope. This was the announcement made public by the Diocese of Kao Siung. According to Christian Life Weekly, the weekly bulletin for the Archdiocese of Tai Pei, the Diocese has organized a prayer vigil on May 16-17 with a procession, Mass, and Eucharistic Adoration. The prayer will be done in the tradition of Taize, who expects to see a large participation from among the youth.(NZ) (Agenzia Fides 7/5/2008; righe 7, parole 96)
- 2015-08-07 - Women and children are the main victims of the war in the Country
- 2015-07-09 - Violence prevents aid workers to provide safe medical care
- 2015-02-23 - Release of Indian Jesuit held hostage for eight months
- 2014-12-05 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – First baby arrives in MSF new maternity centre in Kabul
- 2014-09-09 - JRS: optimistic about release of Jesuit priest taken hostage in June
- 2014-09-09 - A Christian MP in Iraq’s new government
- 2014-06-04 - Priest kidnapped, the JRS: "We trust in local communities"
- 2014-06-03 - Jesuit kidnapped: Fr. Moretti asks for "prayer and silence"
- 2014-02-26 - ASIA/AFGHANISTAN – Humanitarian aid and videogames for orphans in Herat
- 2014-01-29 - Peace and reconciliation: the expectations of the Afghan civil society